User Tag List

Page 2555 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 15552055245525052545255325542555255625572565260526553055 ... LastLast
Results 25,541 to 25,550 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VELVET THUNDER
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    VELVET THUNDER
    Holt
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harsh on Voldemort tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, there are better female commentators than Vicky Sparks, I find her a bit irritating as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No TV and no beer make GP... something something...
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the players are women, so I no longer see a problem with women commentators. It's a woman's game now. Daisy belles rolling all over the place, screaming and trying to get other young lady men sent off. Embarrassing. Football has no testicles any more. Actually, I don't watch women's football, but do the girls roll around like that too, and cry? I bet they don't. Jesus. Embarrassing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    suicidal NQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maccy - NOTHING will change until Letters does the right thing.

And if you think you can block me, with all due respect, You can't. Just believe that. Tell him to do the right thing. It's that simple. And then all back to normal. No fuss. I absolutely fail to believe you think that he was in the right. BUT - I understand why you have to eat his shit. He's a total embarrassment, what can you do? I actually admire you for somehow finding a way to carry his shite. But I won't be subject to it. On principle. You get that, right? He can't prevail, not even on a little forum like this. So find a way to allow him to win, but lose, if you see what I mean. And then all will be well. Otherwise ban me forever. Because it won't end until he is forced to consider his actions. Years I have posted here. Have I ever done this before? Do you think I'm not serious? If you have to pick him over a regular poster then fine. But just do it for real. Stop fucking around.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 02-07-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit