User Tag List

Page 2556 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15562056245625062546255425552556255725582566260626563056 ... LastLast
Results 25,551 to 25,560 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was my decision but fine, you say you're not willing to change, even slightly.

So goodbye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NQ.

He was a good guy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my favourite posters back in the day tbf, but he's obviously not going to back down so what are we supposed to do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was a fuckin fruit loop.

He's gone nuts because a mod moved a post to a different section of the board. Mental.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread moving and editing make NQ something something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite being a nut job I always felt there was a point he was trying to get across.

Now it just seems like he's spamming the shit out of every thread with pure bile. Shame.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he just needs a shag personally.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's very principled and believes what I did was wrong.
    And that's fine, we're not all going to agree about everything. I did it because the last few years have seen every sodding thread in Arsenal Debate infected with anti-Arsenal bile.
    To an extent, as tiresome as it was, it was fair enough. We all wanted Wenger to move on and till he did what else was there to talk about?
    But he's gone now so I just thought it was time to keep Arsenal Debate for thinking more positively about the future. I wasn't stopping anyone posting about Wenger but I don't think it was so unreasonable to put that in a the non-Arsenal section of the forum. No posts were edited or deleted.

If people disagree with what I did then fine but it wasn't the worst thing that's ever been done on a forum, I didn't deliberately make NQ the author of the thread, it just happened to be the first post I moved and that's how VBulliten works apparently. I also gave NQ the option to pick a different thread title to the one I chose which was admittedly provocative. He declined so when someone else suggested something I went with that.

I don't think there is any forum where you can spout this level of bile in every post - a lot of it aimed at me - and not face censure.

Not quite sure what else we're supposed to do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has he been banned?

Losing HCZ and NQ - two of the biggest posters - in a short space of time. GW

Letters you rub people up the wrong way, there's no denying that There's a common denominator in these fall outs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You say "these fall outs", no-one else has lost their shit at me like this. I've had my run-ins with others but nothing like this before.
    HCZ left for...well, I don't know why but it was nothing to do with me.