User Tag List

Page 2557 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15572057245725072547255525562557255825592567260726573057 ... LastLast
Results 25,561 to 25,570 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MK, SWAYR, that guy that campaigned for you to step down years ago which you did but then came back. That's just off the top of my head. Even MO is calling you out nowadays

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So that's 3 people over the whole history of GW
    SWAYR is the only one of those I even know what you're talking about. I banned him because he was a cock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said, I named 3 off the top of my head in around 5 seconds

You're the Diego Costa of the forum You antagonise and rub people up the wrong way right up until the line but never cross it yourself

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And as I said, there's only one of those I even know who you're talking about and that one I didn't antagonise, he was just a WUM who was rightfully banned.

Anyway, I thought we were bffs again now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone explain what happened here. NQ banned for good?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See his post 2 pages back.
    In fact, see the previous 2 pages.
    I'd be very happy to have him back if he posted like he used to but he's made it clear he won't so not sure what we can do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    See his post 2 pages back.
    In fact, see the previous 2 pages.
    I'd be very happy to have him back if he posted like he used to but he's made it clear he won't so not sure what we can do
    Did he off on one and get personal? It looks like some posts have been deleted.

Even I'll admit the cynicism was a drain. I thought it was a temporary ban.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was the intention but then he went off on one again. He essentially said doing that (thread bans, edited posts) is pointless as he won't post any differently.

What he posts isn't to the betterment of the forum anymore so he had to go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power n Glory View Post
    Did he off on one and get personal? It looks like some posts have been deleted.

Even I'll admit the cynicism was a drain. I thought it was a temporary ban.
    I haven't deleted any posts but I did edit that one 2 pages back. Call me a snowflake, but I'm not being called "the c word" 10 times in the same post. I've let it slide quite a few times when he's called me it recently but there are limits.
    It all stems from when I moved those posts. He was getting more and more abusive to me after that, in the end I banned him for the evening to let him calm down.
    Unbanned him the following morning although he didn't post for a while. When he did he would make the odd Grimes-esque comment towards me and was generally ANGRY NQ but nothing too out of character.
    Yesterday every post in the match thread was full of bile, I had a private conversation with Maccy about whether we should ask him to tone it down a bit. He was asked to, refused to Maccy banned him from that thread only.
    Then he posted the thing 2 pages back - as discussed, I then edited it. He's made it clear he doesn't accept what I did and won't change the way he's now posting unless I...well, I don't know what actually. Not sure what he expects me to do.
    So we banned him.

He'd be welcome back if he posts like he used to, as I said he was one of my favourites (I know we're not supposed to have favourites, I love you all equally really). But he's made it clear he won't so I'm not sure what we can do
    As GP said, this is all because I moved some posts into a new thread. I've explained above why. Fine to disagree but this is all a massive over-reaction, no?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cunt
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.