User Tag List

Page 2558 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15582058245825082548255625572558255925602568260826583058 ... LastLast
Results 25,571 to 25,580 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I haven't deleted any posts but I did edit that one 2 pages back. Call me a snowflake, but I'm not being called "the c word" 10 times in the same post. I've let it slide quite a few times when he's called me it recently but there are limits.
    It all stems from when I moved those posts. He was getting more and more abusive to me after that, in the end I banned him for the evening to let him calm down.
    Unbanned him the following morning although he didn't post for a while. When he did he would make the odd Grimes-esque comment towards me and was generally ANGRY NQ but nothing too out of character.
    Yesterday every post in the match thread was full of bile, I had a private conversation with Maccy about whether we should ask him to tone it down a bit. He was asked to, refused to Maccy banned him from that thread only.
    Then he posted the thing 2 pages back - as discussed, I then edited it. He's made it clear he doesn't accept what I did and won't change the way he's now posting unless I...well, I don't know what actually. Not sure what he expects me to do.
    So we banned him.

He'd be welcome back if he posts like he used to, as I said he was one of my favourites (I know we're not supposed to have favourites, I love you all equally really). But he's made it clear he won't so I'm not sure what we can do
    As GP said, this is all because I moved some posts into a new thread. I've explained above why. Fine to disagree but this is all a massive over-reaction, no?
    Shame really. He was a good poster. Somehow politics and football started to blur the lines. Posts became more intense and extreme. Misplaced anger.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should add here that Maccy edited one of my posts the other day.
    (HOW DARE HE! DOESN'T HE KNOW WHO IS THE BOSS AROUND HERE?! )

Anyway... Personally, I thought it was a bit silly.
    I made a joke, but he doesn't like those kinds of jokes (it was a false report about a goal being scored, I even explained in the post immediately it was a joke) so he edited the post to remove it.

Didn't agree with his decision, I still don't. But I somehow managed to get over it (TILL THIS POST. SERIOUSLY, HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED... ).
    All I did was post a slightly sulky reply in the thread, I haven't spent the rest of the week calling him a c*** in every post and going all Frank Grimes on his ass.

Anyway, NQ would be welcome back here if he posts like he used to but he's made it clear he's not going to until...well, I'm not clear what actually. He says I need to do "the right thing" but I'm honestly not clear what he thinks that is. I already did what I think is the right thing, if I didn't think it was the right thing I wouldn't have done it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for future reference, 9 is ok but 10 times is a bannin?

In all seriousness I don’t know what is wrong with NQ, but for the guts of a month, his posting has been unacceptable.

I have no problem with a regular poster losing their shit every once in a while, but this prolonged posting style is not on.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I should add here that Maccy edited one of my posts the other day.
    (HOW DARE HE! DOESN'T HE KNOW WHO IS THE BOSS AROUND HERE?! )

Anyway... Personally, I thought it was a bit silly.
    I made a joke, but he doesn't like those kinds of jokes (it was a false report about a goal being scored, I even explained in the post immediately it was a joke) so he edited the post to remove it.

Didn't agree with his decision, I still don't. But I somehow managed to get over it (TILL THIS POST. SERIOUSLY, HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED... ).
    All I did was post a slightly sulky reply in the thread, I haven't spent the rest of the week calling him a c*** in every post and going all Frank Grimes on his ass.

Anyway, NQ would be welcome back here if he posts like he used to but he's made it clear he's not going to until...well, I'm not clear what actually. He says I need to do "the right thing" but I'm honestly not clear what he thinks that is. I already did what I think is the right thing, if I didn't think it was the right thing I wouldn't have done it.
    Step down maybe? You're quite a divisive character, maybe it's time for a new era at GW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unaibomber View Post
    So for future reference, 9 is ok but 10 times is a bannin?

In all seriousness I don’t know what is wrong with NQ, but for the guts of a month, his posting has been unacceptable.

I have no problem with a regular poster losing their shit every once in a while, but this prolonged posting style is not on.
    It can all be traced back to the moment Tommy Robinson was jailed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I know who those people are?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think Nat and Georgia Simpson
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...I get that they're brother and sister and he has his hand on her arse which is objectively weird.
    But are they famous?