User Tag List

Page 2565 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15652065246525152555256325642565256625672575261526653065 ... LastLast
Results 25,641 to 25,650 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    I like the way Trump is grabbing other leaders and issues by the scruff of the neck, but he is an odious character. I'm not sure I agree with people in our country demonstrating against him though, he was fairly elected by the people in a democratic process. Plus it costs us a lot when people take to the streets.
    The right to protest is an absolute cornerstone of our democracy.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    The right to protest is an absolute cornerstone of our democracy.
    Yes but in this case, what's the point? Get rid of him as President, what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes but in this case, what's the point? Get rid of him as President, what?
    The fact that you don't understand the point of peaceful protest is not surprising, given your ignorance in general.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calm down.

Surely the point of protest is to try and effect change, yes? What are they going to change here? Him being president? Well, he is. I don't like it, but he is.
    The fact he's visiting? Well, again, he's on the plane so...
    If it's just to register dissatisfaction in the fact he's been invited at all? Well, fair enough I suppose, but he's the POTUS, we can't just ignore that fact.

It does seem pretty pointless, but they have the right to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    The fact that you don't understand the point of peaceful protest is not surprising, given your ignorance in general.
    I've forgotten, I don't generally reply to your posts because you're an idiot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no u
    QE2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it true Trump shagged his daughter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Is it true Trump shagged his daughter?
    100%

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's 100% true that he wants to, and that's weird enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.