User Tag List

Page 2570 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15702070247025202560256825692570257125722580262026703070 ... LastLast
Results 25,691 to 25,700 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    So...is it just going to be hot forever now? Is that England's new thing?
    It can fuck off, quite frankly.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    The chorus to one of the songs is “fuck you god”, so yeah it’s definitely going to offend some.

The story is decent though and I can see why it’s recieved such good reviews.
    I...don't think I'll take MrsL to this one

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    It can fuck off, quite frankly.
    Global warming
    Awlful hoax.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Global warming
    Awlful hoax.
    This is all down to the jet stream innit, and nothing to do with the effects of global warming.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    This is all down to the jet stream innit, and nothing to do with the effects of global warming.
    *Googles*

Hmm. So it is. I think just generally though we're on course for another year which will go down as one of the hottest on record.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Googles*

Hmm. So it is. I think just generally though we're on course for another year which will go down as one of the hottest on record.
    Last one with this level of heat was '76. I equally remember years where we have had no summer, and it pisses with rain constantly.

Every year the papers say "hottest day on record" or whatever, but that's usually sensationalism.

The earth is getting warmer, no doubt, but I reckon if you want back in time (not just the last 100 years, which is all we have record of realistically), you'd find the climate changes all the time. I bet it would have been much hotter than this many times over the last few million years.

We probably have an impact on it with all of our human fuckduggery, but I somehow think the most powerful elements which rule our climate far outweigh what we do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was snowing in March so the winters are lasting a little longer now. I wouldn’t be surprised if we still had pleasant weather come October.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I was in Hyde Park last Sunday watching Paul Simon, we didn't go all day so we didn't get heat stroke and I was remembering how other summers some of the concerts have had to be cancelled because it's rained so much the whole place has been a quagmire.

Agree about the papers. "IT'S HOTTER THAN THE BAHAMAS" or "IT'S COLDER THAN ANTARCTICA" (the latter of these particularly silly when our winter = their summer).

The scientific debate about the globe getting warmer and our idiocy contributing to that seems to be pretty much over. If you go back in deep time there were periods where overall it was hotter so there are other forces at work. It's the speed of change which we seem to be contributing to and the consequences of it which mean we should do something about it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I was in Hyde Park last Sunday watching Paul Simon
    2013 for The Stones at Hyde Park was a fucking scorcher. 34 degrees I think. I even wore shorts, which is unheard of for me.