User Tag List

Page 2579 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15792079247925292569257725782579258025812589262926793079 ... LastLast
Results 25,781 to 25,790 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That isn't really the same thing though...
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not?

Someone believes that gay marriage should be legal, they ask a cake with that message - a Christian baker doesn't feel they can make a cake saying something they don't believe so refuses. They get taken to court.
    Someone believes that marriage should not be legal, they ask a cake with that message - a gay baker doesn't feel they can make a cake saying something they don't believe so refuses.

Where's the difference? Is only the opinion that gay marriage should be legal allowed?
    It's a perfectly reasonable opinion that marriage has always been defined as between a man and a woman and should remain that way, there are other ways a gay couple can be legally recognised so you can't claim discrimination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if they'd been asked to make a cake that said 'Niggers go home'?

If it's their opinion that niggers should go home?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that opinion actually illegal? I mean, I don't agree with it and it's a silly viewpoint when a lot of black people were born here and thus are home.
    What are you arguing? Would it be illegal to make that cake? Or not make that cake?
    Are we going to make having opinions illegal? Maybe what you're arguing is those opinions shouldn't impact other people's freedoms or rights?

I'd say making a policy that people who were born here should "go home" because of some skewed view about "indigenous populations" or whatever would clearly infringe on the rights of those people.
    Opining that the definition of marriage should stay the same given that gay people have the right for their relationship to be legally recognised and have the same rights as a married couple does not infringe on their rights.

Should boys who think they are girls be allowed to go into ladies toilets because not allowing them to do so infringes on their freedoms? Where's the line?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno, I don't care that much really.

People are allowed to hold whatever opinions they wish.

If, however, those opinions are bigoted or hateful, then they should expect the backlash that comes with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see how it is bigoted or hateful to believe that the definition of marriage should remain as it is.
    You can disagree but it's not oppressing anyone, there is already a way for gay couples to get equivalent rights to marriage, it's just called something different.

I always find it interesting how people who call others bigots can't seem to tolerate different views from their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gays.

Awful lifestyle choice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be drowned at birth tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Should be drowned at birth tbh
    How can you tell at that time?. Never thought George Michael was gay till he came out. Still love his music though. Yes I know you were only joking, but then we have idiots who just because a boy likes dolls decide they are going to be modern and allow him to dress up in girls clothes. Morons. If he wants to be gay he can make that decision when he knows what being gay actually is. Too many fools just want to be famous for 5 mins on the back on their child's maybe fleeting fancy. I remember all the flack Lewis Hamilton got for advising his nephew that boys arent supposed to wear dresses. Whole world came down on him like an avalanche.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 10-10-2018 at 05:54 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't see how it is bigoted or hateful to believe that the definition of marriage should remain as it is.
    So... between two consenting adults?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting