User Tag List

Page 2621 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 16212121252125712611261926202621262226232631267127213121 ... LastLast
Results 26,201 to 26,210 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your domain name Domain: goonersweb.co.uk is due for renewal within 7 days.
    Meh. We've had a good run

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What ever happened with the idea for a Facebook page for Goonersweb? Or wasn’t it feasible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facebook

No thanks
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    What ever happened with the idea for a Facebook page for Goonersweb? Or wasn’t it feasible?
    Do you mean as well as this place or instead of? Although FB is where a lot of (terrible) online debate goes on, personally I prefer this sort of thing. Gives us more freedom.
    I think there was some FB group set up for GW although not by me, we could create an official one with links to this place I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got rid of Facebook a while ago. My feed was just littered with endless rubbish like adverts, shit memes and pointless updates from random people I no longer had any contact with. Also I'd rather future employers and people weren't able to see some of crap I got up to during my uni days!

Facebook was of it's time but I reckon it's a bit of a dead platform now. Certainly for my generation at least.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. From what I understand "the kids" have moved on to other things like Instagram or Snapchat and probably other ones which I'm too old to have heard of

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t mind Instagram, it’s quite minimal to FB by comparison and most of the people I follow on there are people who I actually associate with in real life. The others are just celebrities or other famous folk I’m interested in.

Never used Snapchat before.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really understand Instagram - in that it seems to me to be a subset of what FB already does.
    That said, I do post a lot of pictures with nonsense captions on FB so I guess I could just as well do that on there.
    One colleague reckons that the algorithms on Insta are better - you see less nonsense you're not interested in. I've not tried it.
    I've found by strategically unfollowing, occasionally unfriending people on FB I can cut out a lot of the nonsense on there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    In GP’s part of the world tonight.

What a shithole.
    Tottenham?