User Tag List

Page 2670 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 16702170257026202660266826692670267126722680272027703170 ... LastLast
Results 26,691 to 26,700 of 32041

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    They've committed £12.25mill to help the worldwide recovery. Well that should do it. Panic over.

Seeing this giant corporation that has pushed the shitty idea of globalisation to the limit, banked obscene profits off the backs of slave labour, avoided paying their share of tax, collaborated with hostile foreign powers, shredded personal privacy and been at the forefront of censorship - seeing them fund the whole worldwide recovery effort, it's just marvellous, isn't it? Apple to the rescue! And that's a hell of a deal they found, just over 12 mill? That's a lot cheaper than I thought it was going to be. Bargain.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The US Fed has announced $1.5 T R I L L I O N bailout for banks. To "ease liquidity". This is the currency (created from thin air) that will be used to buy up the rest of America on the cheap. One moment there's nothing there. A keyboard is pressed. And suddenly 1.5trillion exists.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Trump
    Trump doesn't control the Fed. It is independent, not part of the federal government despite the deliberately misleading name. Neither is it a reserve, just to complete the illusion.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    There were no flights in to Western Europe.
    Ah. Well if this does spread in Canada, it might not be quite as desirable to be stuck there this time.

The cases seem to be waning there though, I think.

As for here, now 1372 cases and 14 more deaths.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The US Fed has announced $1.5 T R I L L I O N bailout for banks. To "ease liquidity". This is the currency (created from thin air) that will be used to buy up the rest of America on the cheap. One moment there's nothing there. A keyboard is pressed. And suddenly 1.5trillion exists.
    It's amazing what you can find down the back of the sofa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Ah. Well if this does spread in Canada, it might not be quite as desirable to be stuck there this time.

The cases seem to be waning there though, I think.

As for here, now 1372 cases and 14 more deaths.
    14 more deaths today? Is that in addition to the regular mortality count for respiratory diseases in the elderly? I still wonder how they are distinguishing between what would normally be expected and what is abnormal. Yes, I know they have all contracted the virus, but is that the factor they are using to qualify the cause? Is that all it needs, death when you have contracted the virus? Because that would be at least suspect to a degree.

Not sure why I'm asking you because I doubt you know either.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    It's amazing what you can find down the back of the sofa.
    I'm trying to find the URL that lets me login to my bank account and change the balance with a few keystrokes. So far no luck. Sucks having to work for money like 99.99% of other people, when there's a way to get as much as you need, whenever you need, for free. If I find the URL I'll put it in a spoiler so only we here at GW know the secret.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    14 more deaths today? Is that in addition to the regular mortality count for respiratory diseases in the elderly? I still wonder how they are distinguishing between what would normally be expected and what is abnormal. Yes, I know they have all contracted the virus, but is that the factor they are using to qualify the cause? Is that all it needs, death when you have contracted the virus? Because that would be at least suspect to a degree.

Not sure why I'm asking you because I doubt you know either.
    You are correct, I don't know.

However we already know this virus is what will make any underlying health issue lethal. For that reason, it would be counted as the cause of death.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to find the URL that lets me login to my bank account and change the balance with a few keystrokes. So far no luck. Sucks having to work for money like 99.99% of other people, when there's a way to get as much as you need, whenever you need, for free. If I find the URL I'll put it in a spoiler so only we here at GW know the secret.
    Imagine what we could do with trillions.

We could buy players that never get to play football again.