User Tag List

Page 2673 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 16732173257326232663267126722673267426752683272327733173 ... LastLast
Results 26,721 to 26,730 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nigella

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Let's say the worst case scenario unfolds, maybe not this time, maybe when the next, more deadly pandemic arrives. Let's say government turns out to be slightly less efficient than we anticipate and totally abandon you to fend for yourself (see Katrina for further details). You're a smart cookie so you are prepared. Extra food, extra water, you hunker down to wait it out. There's a thump on the door and it's four thuggish knobheads who were too stoned to prepare for themselves.

Which spoon are you going to use to fend them off?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Nigella

Wow, what a cunt that woman is. Even now she's still crying on. Yeah, they have control over them NOW. Now that reality has bitten them right up in the arsehole and their fantasy games of control have been washed away by a microscopic threat.

Tell the bloated silver spoon cunt that living in a constant state of national emergency is probably not the brand of "liberty" she's looking for. Stupid know-nothing airhead, and I bet she's not even embarrassed at her ignorance.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51911065

In a stunning and brave development Dons at the propaganda platform have decided to delay extorting 3.7m elderly people for a few months more. Because, hey, they have enough shit to deal with right now.

Or maybe they are concerned by the optics of their goons shaking down sick, elderly people during a global crisis. Too much public attention right now. Better to do it quietly, under the radar, when all the fuss has died down.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's a very good point actually.

And btw i think coronavirus is karma for all those elderly leave-voters - me, i'm off out on the tube until i catch it, then it's a tour of northern old folks homes for me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roy Hudd, 83, has died.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I think it's a very good point actually.

And btw i think coronavirus is karma for all those elderly leave-voters - me, i'm off out on the tube until i catch it, then it's a tour of northern old folks homes for me...
    I thought the restraining order prevented you from creeping into old folks homes at night? Don't fuck with that in times of crisis when emergency services have extended powers.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a welcome boost for theatregoers and lovers of the art, Daniel Radcliffe's new play Endgame has become the first major London production to be cancelled in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Let's say the worst case scenario unfolds, maybe not this time, maybe when the next, more deadly pandemic arrives. Let's say government turns out to be slightly less efficient than we anticipate and totally abandon you to fend for yourself (see Katrina for further details). You're a smart cookie so you are prepared. Extra food, extra water, you hunker down to wait it out. There's a thump on the door and it's four thuggish knobheads who were too stoned to prepare for themselves.

Which spoon are you going to use to fend them off?
    I guess if it all goes full "The Walking Dead" then those firearms will come in handy.
    Seems pretty unlikely to me, but when people start fighting over toilet paper, who knows?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Wow, what a cunt that woman is.
    She's right though, isn't she?
    All these lies about how we needed to leave to get control of our border.
    The minute they really needed to, they just did it. So we could have too