User Tag List

Page 2681 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 16812181258126312671267926802681268226832691273127813181 ... LastLast
Results 26,801 to 26,810 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your lies don't become true just because you repeat them over and over and over and over and over...
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Glastonbury cancelled.
    This is getting a bit silly now.
    When even is that? Some time over the summer. It's a bit of an over-reaction to make the decision this early.

Macca

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Your lies don't become true just because you repeat them over and over and over and over and over...
    Brexit means Brexit!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    When even is that? Some time over the summer. It's a bit of an over-reaction to make the decision this early.

Macca
    Olympics on though - so far.

As is the Qatar WC, unfortunately.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMQs - pure panic and opportunism. Elements of the left have decided to use this crisis to push for their universal basic income policies. Why do we need monumental shifts in national policy at a time of crisis? Temporary measures, certainly. Definitely. But we haven't even had the debate about UBI yet. Johnson needs to stand firm against this crap. The left was comprehensively rejected at the last election and must not be allowed to creep through the back door when responsible people are rightly distracted by immediate issues.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

Macca
    I think it’s because the preparation for that needed to start now. It’s a huge operation so I’m not surprised.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn’t even find a chicken breast yesterday at Sainsbury’s. What a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Couldn’t even find a chicken breast yesterday at Sainsbury’s. What a joke.
    Same at Tesco.

Apparently ALDI doesn't use the JIT supply system and still maintains a proper stock. So if you have one of those near you it might be worth a punt. I'll be heading there a bit later to see if I can hunt down and capture a pork chop.

On the positive side, I found a pack of antibacterial wipes I bought for a quid months ago. From rags to riches in one lucky find.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday you had to sit in a queue for up to 2 hours just to access the Ocado web site. Not even place an order - just access the site. And then there's was virtually nothing in stock. And the earliest delivery date was over 2 weeks from now.

I'm writing a stiff letter of complaint. Slowest web site ever. Awful service.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Health "expert" on Sky saying wearing a mask provides no protection. Maybe it won't filter out the virus if somebody sneezes in your face. But it stops you infecting yourself if you touch your own face, which people can't help doing hundreds of times a day apparently.

This is a really bad time for nose pickers. And eating it is definitely a bad idea.
    Für eure Sicherheit