User Tag List

Page 2700 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 17002200260026502690269826992700270127022710275028003200 ... LastLast
Results 26,991 to 27,000 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a soft society now. People get mental health issues just by staying at home and mostly getting on with things as normal? I can get how older people literally being locked down for 12 weeks on their own is a challenge. But watching those assholes at the beach shoving ice cream in their overfed faces, that's kind of a mental issue too. Global pandemic. Please, to help other people who are vulnerable, stay inside for a bit. To which they reply, let's go to the seaside! That's scarier than the pandemic, that we've had these assholes living with us all the while, undetected, multiplying, thriving.

And if most people help out in this crisis, and industry can get enough ventilators and supplies into the hospitals, and the staff working 48 hour shifts can give every last ounce of effort, and we get lucky. If all that happens and we somehow contain this...

Then those assholes will say, see, there was nothing for all those OAPs to worry about. And then I'm going to punch them in the face.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Wow. I know all y’all think I believe some nonsense but Indians really do take bullshit to another level

Hey. Genius. If it’s just astrology making this happen then why didn’t you predict it?
    Exactly. So shut up.
    Yeah, but what if he's right? Does this mean the footy will be back on by the 30th?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good advice on not French kissing the delivery driver though. I'm going to stop doing that for a while.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've yet to meet one who I'd want to, tbh.
    Was somewhat irked by Pizza Hut yesterday who claimed they have implemented "contactless delivery" where the person would leave your pizzas outside, retreat to a safe distance and call you. In the event the bloke just knocked on our door and gave me them like usual.
    Tut.
    I will draft a strongly worded letter to be delivered to them on the event of my death

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Daddy ™ hasn't bought you your own place?
    He's paying the rent on my uni accommodation, if that counts

But even if I did have my own place, I couldn't get there, cos isolation, innit.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Olympics Committee warning the games may have to be postponed. Well that's a bit of a shock. To nobody except them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52003076

So they've asked a load of people to stay at home...but because of that they've reduced the services meaning the trains that are running are as busy as before.

Well done, everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    54 new cases in Singapore today. So "the fascism" hasn't been as effective as hoped.

Basically, we're all going to have to catch this thing. Trying to avoid it is a lost cause. Worthwhile in the short term, to keep the infection rate within the bounds of the ability of health services to handle it, but this is going to be be like trying to avoid the common cold. You can't do it unless you are a hermit or Joe Biden.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Canada pull out of the Olympics. Starting to look like it's unlikely it'll go ahead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Salmond cleared on all charges. What a massive surprise.
    Für eure Sicherheit