User Tag List

Page 2742 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1742224226422692273227402741274227432744275227922842 ... LastLast
Results 27,411 to 27,420 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Currants Bw..."

Should I go all in and save 89% by becoming a lifetime patriot?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Should I save 89% by becoming a lifetime patriot?
    Yes! Get your 3 month supply of Brain Force Plus* and Bacofoil and no longer be a sheep!

*contains soy
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High-profile participants include former Breitbart writer and polemicist Milo Yiannopoulos;[88] former British National Party leader Nick Griffin;[89] Australian neo-Nazis Blair Cottrell and Neil Erikson;[26] and white supremacists Richard B. Spencer,[18][4] Tila Tequila,[41] Vox Day,[90] and Christopher Cantwell.[91] Far-right political parties and party candidates, including Britain First[92] and UKIP candidates such as Mark Meechan[7] and Carl Benjamin,[93] are other prominent participants.

Sounds great, I hope they do meet ups!
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I go all in and save 89% by becoming a lifetime patriot?
    It's a free choice.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High-profile participants include former Breitbart writer and polemicist Milo Yiannopoulos;[88] former British National Party leader Nick Griffin;[89] Australian neo-Nazis Blair Cottrell and Neil Erikson;[26] and white supremacists Richard B. Spencer,[18][4] Tila Tequila,[41] Vox Day,[90] and Christopher Cantwell.[91] Far-right political parties and party candidates, including Britain First[92] and UKIP candidates such as Mark Meechan[7] and Carl Benjamin,[93] are other prominent participants.

I don't think the meet-ups are compulsory. But just so long as they can speak, that's the main thing. Unless it's not.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Yes! Get your 3 month supply of Brain Force Plus* and Bacofoil and no longer be a sheep!

*contains soy
    Tired. It's like when you are in the deep end and you toes just won't reach.

Lightweight. Send me someone worthwhile.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll pop round Antifa HQ tomorrow and let them know.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    I don't know, if I am someone like Katie Hopkins that clearly says all the shit she does knowing full well she is trying to get a rise out of people, you're not going to be given that platform forever
    Right. Exactly this.
    She’s not been banned because “they” are trying to suppress different opinions.
    She’s been banned because she’s a troll who spouts bile she doesn’t believe* in order to get clicks and followers and to deliberately provoke outrage.
    It’s depressingly effective but adds nothing to debate about anything.

*it is probably based on things she does believe, but becomes a complete caricature of herself.

Furthermore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She’s been banned because she’s a troll who spouts bile she doesn’t believe* in order to get clicks and followers and to deliberately provoke outrage.
    It’s depressingly effective but adds nothing to debate about anything.
    Like CNN, you mean? Or is their bullshit okay? Is their clickbait acceptable? Are the millions dead at their hands less offensive than the zero people killed by unauthorised trolls?

Does anyone have the balls to apply these righteous standards with an even hand? Or is it just posturing and posing?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)