User Tag List

Page 2751 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1751225126512701274127492750275127522753276128012851 ... LastLast
Results 27,501 to 27,510 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    As with all victims of grooming, I hope she gets the help she deserves.
    WRONG!

https://newsthump.com/2020/07/16/sym...nfirm-racists/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    As with all victims of grooming, I hope she gets the help she deserves.
    According to reports, the security services have evidence she actively tried to recruit others to join ISIS, took a lead role in their “morality policy” and stitched people into suicide vests.

She deserves life in prison with no parole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Clearly.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    According to reports, the security services have evidence she actively tried to recruit others to join ISIS, took a lead role in their “morality policy” and stitched people into suicide vests.

She deserves life in prison with no parole.
    Calm down. Tbh, I don't know much about all this in detail, but wasn't she 15 or something when she "joined ISIS"?
    Below the age of consent, below voting age.
    She's not responsible enough to do those things but you think decisions she started to make at that age should condemn her for the rest of her life?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53445109

I mean, gawd bless 'em and all that, but no day off? No pomp?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calm down. Tbh, I don't know much about all this in detail, but wasn't she 15 or something when she "joined ISIS"?
    She's not responsible enough to do those things but you think decisions she started to make at that age should condemn her for the rest of her life?
    The judge in this case is correct if we go strictly by the law. She(? fugly bitch) is entitled to a trial. The outcome is a foregone conclusion, but we have laws and they should be applied equally to all (if only). Minors can still be tried and convicted for crimes and detained until the age of consent, at which time they can be imprisoned. But once she's found guilty, she should be deported again. Why should the British taxpayer have to pay to keep her locked up? And they'd probably let her out anyway because of CORONAVIRUS!!!!!! PANIC!!!!! So just get rid of her and let her go and enjoy the wonders of the Islam.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most 15 year olds will know that stitching someone into a bomb vest (unable to take off with detonating) is wrong.

She travelled with two other girls. I believe one was killed and the other tried to escape early on when she realised her mistake. According to the reports on the security services, this was not the case and she terrorised and played a part in killing innocent people.

She showed no remorse in any interviews she gave to sky & didnt think she had done anything wrong. If you are 20 years old and dont think being part of a murderous death cult is wrong then there is much help you can give

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not arguing that she shouldn't have known better, but kids are idiots.
    She sounds pretty awful (although be careful about judging someone based on reports in certain newspapers), but I'd be loathe to write someone else for the rest of their life for stupidity at this age.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off with her head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not arguing that she shouldn't have known better, but kids are idiots.
    She sounds pretty awful (although be careful about judging someone based on reports in certain newspapers), but I'd be loathe to write someone else for the rest of their life for stupidity at this age.
    Stupidity is things like stealing a car at a young age and agree not writing someone off for rest of their life for something like that.

However, joining a murderous death cult & according to reports from security services, being an active part in teh death of many, is not just “stupidity” its terrorism. She remained there for five years. I would imagine that if ISIS hadn’t collapsed, she would still be there. She doesnt think she did anything wrong and only seems to want to come back “home” because isis is no longer there.