User Tag List

Page 2806 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1806230627062756279628042805280628072808281628562906 ... LastLast
Results 28,051 to 28,060 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    They have a nice circular chainwank going on here and wish not to be disturbed.
    Well. There’s two of you so you could do a 69 or something if you’re feeling left out.

Seriously, relax chaps. Why are you two so highly strung?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on the verge. I used to be interested in football, now I'm not. I think the rest of it is just inertia. Something you are used to, so you just do it. But I might make the break. If I thought there was the faintest chance of having a discussion in this place it would be a different story. But, once the football became secondary, we quickly found out who was who. Even then, I don't begrudge anyone the right to behave as they wish, think as they wish, do as they wish. Unless it affects me.

Here we are. Affected. The fight's out in the real world, not here.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That cunt's on a hair-trigger, isn't he?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    That cunt's on a hair-trigger, isn't he?
    And you wonder why there isn’t much discussion when you keeping calling them that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    And you wonder why there isn’t much discussion when you keeping calling them that
    Oh, I hadn't considered being reasonable a thousand times in the past. Maybe I'll try that. Mind you, time moves on and shit is happening. Maybe we've reached the stage where you just call it like it is?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer the term circle jerk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If I thought there was the faintest chance of having a discussion in this place.
    I’ve spent quite a lot of time responding to your posts, asking you what your sources are, asking you to back up your assertions with evidence, showing you the data which I’m looking at which I’m basing my opinions on. That could be the basis for a decent discussion but you refuse to engage.
    Which is fine, it’s your right. But don’t pretend that you’re interested in discussion.

I’m not the enemy, I have no idea why you think I am.
    I just see the world differently to you. But I’m certainly willing to look at other points of view. When you’ve posted sources and videos I’ve looked at them and responded.
    I spent quite a while looking into the stuff around that USPS dude and found that your claims about him weren’t true. I went through it in some detail with the verbatim quotes which demonstrated they weren’t true. Your only response was to get a bit cross that I’d bothered to look into it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I prefer the term circle jerk
    And the activity, so it seems.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I’ve spent quite a lot of time responding to your posts, asking you what your sources are, asking you to back up your assertions with evidence, showing you the data which I’m looking at which I’m basing my opinions on. That could be the basis for a decent discussion but you refuse to engage.
    Which is fine, it’s your right. But don’t pretend that you’re interested in discussion.

I’m not the enemy, I have no idea why you think I am.
    I just see the world differently to you. But I’m certainly willing to look at other points of view. When you’ve posted sources and videos I’ve looked at them and responded.
    I spent quite a while looking into the stuff around that USPS dude and found that your claims about him weren’t true. I went through it in some detail with the verbatim quotes which demonstrated they weren’t true. Your only response was to get a bit cross that I’d bothered to look into it
    One response to you and just one. The thing I find unspeakably offensive about you, besides the endless lies.

You are supposed to be a Christian.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well. There’s two of you so you could do a 69 or something if you’re feeling left out.

Seriously, relax chaps. Why are you two so highly strung?

At least try and come up with your own jokes. Dont steal mine

You and your cliche are the first to throw out abuse and the first to feel slighted
    Make 2mrw better than 2day