User Tag List

Page 2828 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1828232827282778281828262827282828292830283828782928 ... LastLast
Results 28,271 to 28,280 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    That curfew idea does sound ridiculous but still, in general I think some people on this board need to take a look at themselves when it comes to attitudes to women.

Somewhere in a thread there was talk about why not many people are here, Letters made a good point about how many people use message boards these days, but still there’s no way a woman would feel remotely welcome here – it’s not my board so if that’s ok with you and you prefer it as substitute for a chat between blokes down the pub then that’s fine, but it’s nevertheless a fact, whereas when I could get in to Arsenal Mania that was a clearly far more open (and dare I say popular) forum in those terms.

There is some perfectly acceptable humour here which tbh we know women replicate etc. when talking generically about men, but NQ has posted some completely vile stuff about women which is actually quite concerning, and I’ve seen other posts which IMO stray into very negative stereotyping. I can't remember her name but that TV celebrity who committed suicide was a really good example, there were some pretty dismissive comments on here which were dissappointing from what seem like a bunch of generally decent people.

Believe me I’ve very little time for the whole gender equally argument when it strays into self-identification etc (which is total BS) and tbf there are some quite vocal women who agree with the basic point that there are basic physical differences in terms of physical size etc. which it's silly to ignore when it comes to women doing certain jobs etc, but at the same time we need to be careful to recognise that men don’t come from a background of centuries of degradation, exploitation and suppression whereas women do.

It saddens me what while we live in what should be a relatively safe area (although only ‘safe’ in London terms), my wife wouldn’t want to take a walk through the streets at night under normal circumstances and every time anyone says something derogatory about women it adds to that element in society.

Anyway them’s me thoughts on this…
    We should make the whole place a safe space - because we don't have nearly enough of those already. And we could have some sort of cancel culture system that gets rid of anyone who says anything that maybe might, possibly be offensive, either now or at some time in the future when things are even more insane.

That would definitely see the engagement skyrocket.

Or... people who don't want to read stuff that might offend them COULD refrain from opening their web browser, instead of trying to impose their illness on everyone else.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    instead of trying to impose their illness on everyone else.
    ever thought of taking your own advice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ever thought of taking your own advice?
    You don't get it at all do you?

I am not dragging you to your laptop and forcing you to read my posts. Read them if you want. Don't read them. The choice is yours, as it should be.

You, on the other hand, advocate people not being able to speak at all because YOU - a single individual - don't like what you CHOOSE to read.

I DO take my own advice by advocating liberty.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wasn't telling people what to say, just making some comments on what i see here (just like you are now) - there's a difference

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wasn't telling people what to say, just making some comments on what i see here (just like you are now) - there's a difference
    Playing innocent now? You called me out directly, in a thread I hadn't engaged in at all. And then proceeded to lecture on what was "perfectly acceptable" and what, in your rather sheepish opinion, is not. So I rightly ridiculed you. You then advised I take my own advice, to which I confirmed that's precisely what I'm doing.

That's what actually happened, along with you making the other comments you mention above. Just thought I'd fill in the bits you missed out.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sheepish? you mean i practice self-restraint and don't couch everything in overtly offensive terms - in that case, fine i'll take 'sheepish' any day of the week

so what if i referred to you, you're on this board and I was talking about things you say which I think are extremely over the top - so fine, guilty

but where does it say - "NQ should stop saying those things"?

where does it say "NQ should be banned"?

it doesn't - so i'm not telling anyone to do anything

and as for your accusing people of lecturing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sheepish? you mean i practice self-restraint and don't couch everything in overtly offensive terms - in that case, fine i'll take 'sheepish' any day of the week

so what if i referred to you, you're on this board and I was talking about things you say which I think are extremely over the top - so fine, guilty

but where does it say - "NQ should stop saying those things"?

where does it say "NQ should be banned"?

it doesn't - so i'm not telling anyone to do anything

and as for your accusing people of lecturing...
    No, I mean pussy-whipped, a girly-man. But I was being polite.

You think the nutters who are currently cancelling everything in sight started out at the endgame?

The main point stands. Censor yourself if you don't like it, but forget about changing everyone else's world to fit your squeamish sensitivities.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question to the cucks.

Can we have guns now?

I mean, your cuck policies mean nobody can defend themselves. You leave that up to the state, that is never there.

So should your queer, cuck, faggot, tranny, child-fucking polices be reviewed?

I say NO. Never!

Justice is about crying after the event, and making political capital of it.
    But actually shooting the fuck out of a would-be murderer, in defence of your own life...

Shouldn't be allowed!

WAHHHHHHHH!

it's WACCISSSSST!

The left LOVE it when women are killed! It's ammunition for their fucked up agenda. They couldn't be happier. The more violent, the more it serves them.

They'll never do ANYTHING to protect ANYONE. But they'll cry about it when their negligence bears fruit.

Hey cuck!

It's pay day! Get Tweeting!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Question to the cucks.

Can we have guns now?
    No.

u ok, hun? xoxo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We could be on the brink of war with the yellow peril and an order of NUM 33 for 12 ain't going to deter them.

Taiwan was always a breaking point. And now it's in play.

Trouble is, the gooks now have a bigger military than the US and Europe combined in terms of bodies and ships.

They've held back before because they knew they'd get their little yellow arses kicked in retaliation. Now they own the opposition. So there's nothing to hold them back.

Europe is bent over, begging for oriental buggery. Beijing is the the capital of the USA.

The US is worried about bras for its front line transexual "soldiers" (freaks and faggots who will shit their non-gender underwear at the first gunshot)

I fancy our chances - LOL.

The yellow man will be here within the next 20 years, unless things change dramatically?

And you won't like it. I guarantee.

And, before you shit your own male knickers, I have a lot of Chinese takeaways that are friends - so no, this isn't lacist. It's a wake up call about a bunch of incredibly racist fucks who want what you have. You won't find more racist fucks than the Chinese - so have fun cheering for them too when the BBC prompts you.
    Für eure Sicherheit