User Tag List

Page 2858 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1858235827582808284828562857285828592860286829082958 ... LastLast
Results 28,571 to 28,580 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    NQ, if you’re right, what does it matter?
    It not only matters but it's the second most profound question facing humanity after "Why am I here?"

Now that I'm here, how do I stop some other cunt exploiting my very life force, whether it be time spent doing activities to provide the basics of life (work) or time spent enjoying the rewards (Arsenal fucking football club).

Exploitation comes from the right, it comes from the left. That's because left and right are engineered divisions designed to pitch majorities against each other so exploiters can operate. A union might seem like a good idea but all it really is is an admission of defeat. If each man had the spine to stand for his own rights it wouldn't be necessary to hire the very bastards who exploit people to run the unions or the political parties or any body masquerading as a common good.

This abdication of responsibility allows monsters like Blair to slouch into influence, the pay-off for the inability or unwillingness of otherwise intelligent men, generally of sound character, to run their own affairs.

It is well worth the effort to put aside all these artificial paradigms and just take a look at how society is structured and how it operates. Take a real hard look. But have a stiff drink handy because it's not a pretty picture.

It's like religion. Why do you need a church and a bloke in a dress and all the chanting and collection plates just to pray to God? And are you the one fucking kids in the arse or is it the holy men who set themselves up as gods here on earth? Same story right?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may be an important question, but so what?

If what you are saying is true, by that, I mean the full package of what you believe, who cares?

I say this because the bleakness and inevitability of it all means it’ll happen regardless of what we do.

I think there are aspects of truth within the points you make, particularly over some historical aspects that have occurred. However, I don’t buy in to the full package. And if I did, it would just mean pointlessly confronting a situation that is impossible to resist.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you could extend that to a natural conclusion and ask what's the point of life itself?

Who said you can't do something about the exploitative bastards who have plagued mankind since the beginning. Many times people have won the battles, even if the war itself can't be ended.

Morality isn't a lifestyle choice it's a reason for existence. And it might be a much bigger reason than we can imagine if the whole God thing is real and he's keeping score.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Scott

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Morality isn't a lifestyle choice it's a reason for existence
    is that why you support Trump, one of the most immoral people ever to hold high office?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump again. Unreal.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump again. Unreal.
    so come on, answer the question, stop avoiding it, grow a set, man up etc etc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    so come on, answer the question, stop avoiding it, grow a set, man up etc etc...
    Answer a question about a conversation you don't have the capability to understand? What use would that answer actually be to a person like you?

If I thought your were trying to cure your illness I'd be worth it. But you've shown no indication whatsoever you are prepared to think for yourself.

In the simplest terms I can realistically work with, knowing full well it won't even dent your programmed TDS affliction, I can tell you the following.

1. Contrary to the lie you have used to preface and frame your so-called question, I do not support Trump and, as stated on multiple occasions, I have never supported a politician, ever. We are discussing morality after all. It seems fairly obvious this is not something you can claim yourself.

2. I am not Trump, so any issues he might have with morality have no bearing on me. Your poor attempt at association is your failing, not mine. The lack of integrity in what you claim to be a question, when it is in fact a statement designed to smear, is similarly your moral issue, not mine.

I'd also observe that actual Trump supporters have behaved somewhat differently, even in light of a stolen election, than the rather sad lunatics on the left who spent 4 years concocting a stream of bizarre conspiracy theories and outright falsehoods (which you, of course, believed and repeated without the pretence of reference to reality). It's a stark difference.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answer a question about a conversation you don't have the capability to understand? What use would that answer actually be to a person like you?

If I thought your were trying to cure your illness I'd be worth it. But you've shown no indication whatsoever you are prepared to think for yourself.

In the simplest terms I can realistically work with, knowing full well it won't even dent your programmed TDS affliction, I can tell you the following.

1. Contrary to the lie you have used to preface and frame your so-called question, I do not support Trump and, as stated on multiple occasions, I have never supported a politician, ever. We are discussing morality after all. It seems fairly obvious this is not something you can claim yourself.

2. I am not Trump, so any issues he might have with morality have no bearing on me. Your poor attempt at association is your failing, not mine. The lack of integrity in what you claim to be a question, when it is in fact a statement designed to smear, is similarly your moral issue, not mine.

I'd also observe that actual Trump supporters have behaved somewhat differently, even in light of a stolen election, than the rather sad lunatics on the left who spent 4 years concocting a stream of bizarre conspiracy theories and outright falsehoods (which you, of course, believed and repeated without the pretence of reference to reality). It's a stark difference.
    sorry but you admitted you worked on Trump's side during the presidential election, plus you satured this board with pro-Trump propaganda

and you desperately tried to prolong Trumps' myth that the election was 'stolen' despite all the evidence to the contrary

you can't pretend you didn't want Trump to win rather than Biden which effectively makes you a supporter IMO