User Tag List

Page 2859 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 1859235927592809284928572858285928602861286929092959 ... LastLast
Results 28,581 to 28,590 of 32042

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In politics it's often about wanting the least bad option.
    I want City to win the CL Final.
    Except I don't, it's just the alternative - a Chelsea win - is worse. That doesn't make me a City supporter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    In politics it's often about wanting the least bad option.
    I want City to win the CL Final.
    Except I don't, it's just the alternative - a Chelsea win - is worse. That doesn't make me a City supporter.
    Yes, but if you consistantly posted pro-City nonsense, that probably would make you a City supporter.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    sorry but you admitted you worked on Trump's side during the presidential election, plus you satured this board with pro-Trump propaganda

and you desperately tried to prolong Trumps' myth that the election was 'stolen' despite all the evidence to the contrary

you can't pretend you didn't want Trump to win rather than Biden which effectively makes you a supporter IMO
    This again reflects on you and just shows what a fool you are.

You lie about me working "on Trump's side" because you have to cling to what you have said and what I have never said in order to make a point you can't support with facts or honesty. You make sweeping statements about "all the evidence to the contrary" when you know there is none and you know the whole effort post-election was focused on ensuring no evidence was examined. And I have never pretended I didn't want Trump to win - you can't even be straight on that. I wanted Trump to win to prevent precisely what we see happening now. It's not that I even wanted Trump to win, I'd have rather both lost and government was disbanded. But in the absence of such common sense the main objective is to restrain and derail the evil of globalism. All of these things I have said repeatedly but your aim isn't to have a discussion, it's to try and make a dry patch in your knickers so you aren't as upset about the realities that are creeping up on you. I can smell your fear from here.

And, finally, your proclamation about what I am or aren't carries as much force as a trickle of piss from a dehydrated ant. I think I'll survive it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Yes, but if you consistantly posted pro-City nonsense, that probably would make you a City supporter.
    Get back under the bridge Mr Troll.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    This again reflects on you and just shows what a fool you are.

You lie about me working "on Trump's side" because you have to cling to what you have said and what I have never said in order to make a point you can't support with facts or honesty. You make sweeping statements about "all the evidence to the contrary" when you know there is none and you know the whole effort post-election was focused on ensuring no evidence was examined. And I have never pretended I didn't want Trump to win - you can't even be straight on that. I wanted Trump to win to prevent precisely what we see happening now. It's not that I even wanted Trump to win, I'd have rather both lost and government was disbanded. But in the absence of such common sense the main objective is to restrain and derail the evil of globalism. All of these things I have said repeatedly but your aim isn't to have a discussion, it's to try and make a dry patch in your knickers so you aren't as upset about the realities that are creeping up on you. I can smell your fear from here.

And, finally, your proclamation about what I am or aren't carries as much force as a trickle of piss from a dehydrated ant. I think I'll survive it.
    so if you wanted him to win that makes you a supporter

so there you go you just told a bare-faced lie when you said you didn't

and you wonder why no-one on here gives the time of day to all your conspiracy theories...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and you wonder why no-one on here gives the time of day to all your conspiracy theories...
    I can see that the was NQ engages impacts on how you respond. And so it goes on.

IMO, there are aspects buried within the insults and aggressiveness that can’t be entirely dismissed. We are living in a dangerous time. Not physically and environmentally as in the past. By environmentally, I mean we have comforts and sanitation that previous generations didn’t have.

However, I think we are approaching an impasse coupled with a technological leap that will impact us all. And not always in a good way. The more the rich develop the means to technologically achieve their objectives, the less use they have for everyone else.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answer the question! Answer the question!

[Question is answered]

Wrong answer! Here, I'll answer for you.

Weirdo.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I can see that the was NQ engages impacts on how you respond. And so it goes on.

IMO, there are aspects buried within the insults and aggressiveness that can’t be entirely dismissed. We are living in a dangerous time. Not physically and environmentally as in the past. By environmentally, I mean we have comforts and sanitation that previous generations didn’t have.

However, I think we are approaching an impasse coupled with a technological leap that will impact us all. And not always in a good way. The more the rich develop the means to technologically achieve their objectives, the less use they have for everyone else.
    Just explained the same reality to somebody on the phone, when we should have been talking about the merits of NoSQL databases.

Do you REALLY believe that? He asks. Having just told me half his department has been made redundant because the new computer system does their job.

Btw - these were people who "learned to code."
    Für eure Sicherheit