User Tag List

Page 2866 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1866236627662816285628642865286628672868287629162966 ... LastLast
Results 28,651 to 28,660 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :goodpost:
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    :goodpost:
    Agreed
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of tits out there today
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working at home means I can't see any of them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of tits out there today
    Same as any other day.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hurrah!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57419041

It's not the pies, burgers and cakes after all. I'm just ill

More seriously...sod off. It's certainly true that some people find it harder to lose weight than others - I am one of those people.
    I know people who can basically eat what they like and remain thin, I am not one of those people.
    But I also eat the wrong foods and I don't exercise enough. So...basically it's my fault.
    Stop blaming other people, fatty!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think everyone has a different metabolism rate but weight gain/loss is really down to what you are consuming versus how much activity/inactivity you see on a daily basis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eating disorders are a difficult thing. It's definitely a psychological issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eating disorders are a difficult thing. It's definitely a psychological issue.
    Absolutely. One of my colleagues is as skinny and petite as they come, whenever we’ve been out she pokes and grazes at her food and leaves half the plate because she doesn’t want to seem like a pig. Claims she’s stuffed and then proceeds to talk about how much weight she’s putting on even though she must be a size 6 or something like that. Wouldn’t call her out on it but there’s obviously an issue there.