User Tag List

Page 2876 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1876237627762826286628742875287628772878288629262976 ... LastLast
Results 28,751 to 28,760 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Dominic Cummings is still taking his sacking well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which liar do you believe?
    Although doesn't Cummings have a lot of this stuff on record? As in, he's got copies of the messages - and I note that Boris hasn't denied it all.
    For the record, I don't think there's anything wrong with him questioning whether lockdowns are necessary, given the consequences of them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    none of the people negatively commenting seem to get what 'heritage' means i.e. perserving the historic buildings and character, not building eff-off modern football stadiums in the middle of it...

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Far be it from me to defend the Blues, and not that I give a shit about it being a world heritage site, but it's about a mile and a half up river anyway, absolutely nowhere near the rest of the waterfront of the Three Graces etc.

It's a load of shit token badge that means nothing, and if the price of losing it means we are able to regenerate north Liverpool and the north docks then brilliant because the area is an absolute shit hole (yeah easy joke set up for you there...) and has been since the Germans bombed it to fuck.

On the other hand, this is Everton. The fucking thing either won't get built, fall down or end up diddling some kids

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well either way, if a record company sees that video, his life is mapped out - child star, money, drugs, women (maybe ), alcohol and then the inevitable slide into tabloid fodder - manipulative parents, underage liaisons, rehab etc etc until it all ends collapsing on the toilet after eating fifty cheeseburgers and snorting twenty lines of coke

good luck to him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    well either way, if a record company sees that video, his life is mapped out - child star, money, drugs, women (maybe ), alcohol and then the inevitable slide into tabloid fodder - manipulative parents, underage liaisons, rehab etc etc until it all ends collapsing on the toilet after eating fifty cheeseburgers and snorting twenty lines of coke

good luck to him...
    In other words, your liberal nightmare that you condone most of the time but hypocritically condemn when you think it will send out a suitable virtue signal. You are seriously fucking confused, aren't you? Kids like this can only exist if they live in the sewer people like you make for them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it still okay to use that word? Or should it be, "people of shit packing?"
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Is it still okay to use that word? Or should it be, "people of shit packing?"
    Probably not, but I was referencing this tbf