User Tag List

Page 2910 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1910241028102860290029082909291029112912292029603010 ... LastLast
Results 29,091 to 29,100 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    OK, well now you're making a different argument, one which has more merit.
    I am also sceptical whether any pledges will be made at this thing which will really make a difference, or enough difference.
    Doing nothing doesn't really feel like an option, but it's not clear what the right thing to do is. As you say, it's complicated.
    I've heard Elon Musk opine that dealing with the consequences of climate change will be cheaper than trying to stop it. Impossible to know if he's right but it's an interesting opinion.
    I guess you didn't hear what else Musk had to say, just the other day. VERY INTERESTING. Far more relevant to the motley crew massed in Glasgow.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great quote about the global warming scam I saw today. The one weapon they can't evade. Damn history, damn record keeping. So inconvenient when you are trying to market a panic.

"...if it wasn’t for books humans would believe anything!"
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    COP26 is nothing but virtue signalling nonsense.

Sleepy Joe driving round in his 20+ motorcade. BoJo flying back and forth between London and Glasgow, Ursela von whoever using her private jet 31 times this week etc.

At least we have the great shining light that is Greta!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the covid lockdowns were a trial run. They've seen what they can get away with expect climate lockdowns in the near future, to save the planet, to save lives, for your own good. Meanwhile the elites will still be off doing whatever tf they like yet the masses will comply. SAD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    COP26 is nothing but virtue signalling nonsense.

Sleepy Joe driving round in his 20+ motorcade. BoJo flying back and forth between London and Glasgow, Ursela von whoever using her private jet 31 times this week etc.

At least we have the great shining light that is Greta!
    It is FAR, FAR more than that. It is the opening salvo of the next great scam. Covid has almost run its course. Four major bills were passed through what passes as law. Job done. The morons are running around cheering because they don't have to wear a mask - almost as if mask wearing was compulsory at some point in a fantasy past.

But the climate scam is so much bigger. Covid showed that science and reason could be chucked in the bin. Warmism will show that fascism is a welcomed and cheerful solution to psychological warfare. The morons were played and there are many morons. Sane people are going to have a hard time of it from here on.

This is not nonsense. It's catastrophic.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the covid lockdowns were a trial run. They've seen what they can get away with expect climate lockdowns in the near future, to save the planet, to save lives, for your own good. Meanwhile the elites will still be off doing whatever tf they like yet the masses will comply. SAD!
    Didn't see this before I posted. Congrats. You state the obvious. But it is eternally surprising how few get the obvious.

FOLLOW THE MONEY. As always.

But the morons will follow the BBC.

What can you do?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww. It’s kinda sweet how a year ago you were confidently predicting army on the streets, curfews, checkpoints. Because, of course, you know better than us “morons”. You’re the one that really knows What’s Going On ™. Because you don’t follow the MSM, you follow YouTube channels which confirm your world view, parrot what they tell you and then pretend you have an independent thought in your head do your own research.

The exact opposite of all that happened and here we are, you still pretending you got it all right and you know What’s Going On ™. Yep. We’re definitely the morons.

Introspection is overrated, I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except that wont happen.

People complied with lockdowns because there was a clear message & people could see that the NHS was in danger of collapse.

Part of the reason why people struggle now with ideas of restrictions is that they no longer see the NHS is as close to collapse as it was in 2020 hence why people are not buying into the need for restrictions.

How on earth would the government justify lockdowns for climate change? No one would support that and they wouldn’t be enforced

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course it won’t happen
    1940s Wengerbabies would have been saying how rationing during the War was a trial run and was here to stay - and remember that rationing went on long after the War ended, so people like him would have been “proved right”. But, of course, it took a while after a bloody great world war for things to recover and in the end rationing wasn’t needed so it stopped.
    Same with Covid restrictions. The government have imposed restrictions when they’ve needed to control the situation. They’ve made a hash of it IMO but the restrictions have consistently depended on the data.

But hey, I’m sure the army will arrive any day now. You’ll see! (you won’t!)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Part of the reason why people struggle now with ideas of restrictions is that they no longer see the NHS is as close to collapse as it was in 2020 hence why people are not buying into the need for restrictions.
    Right. I don’t think there should be restrictions right now, but they shouldn’t rule them out at some point this winter depending on the data. That’s the issue I have with Boris. He’s doing what he did last year “don’t worry, won’t happen”. Then he cancelled Christmas a week before the day because it was happening, by then it was far too late for any restrictions to be effective.

This year they need to keep a closer eye on the data and impose restrictions if needed to avert the shitshow we had last winter. And round about this time last year I was saying no restrictions were needed because I was keeping an eye on the data and the death rate wasn’t significantly above the average. But that grew and grew over the next couple of months. By Christmas it was something like 30% above average and by mid February it was something like 44% above. I’d suggest that restrictions earlier could have averted some of that. Obviously the difference this year is the vaccine so maybe this year Boris will get away with his do nothing and hope it all goes away approach.