User Tag List

Page 2930 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1930243028302880292029282929293029312932294029803030 ... LastLast
Results 29,291 to 29,300 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget about the gas pipeline in play. The Ukrainian economy is a complete mess and it has long been "borrowing" Russian energy supplies pumped through its territory and destined for Europe. Only recently it threatened to be even more energetic with its pilfering. This instability is one reason why Russia and Germany developed a project to deliver energy via Northern Europe, a project opposed by Washington where the goal is to cripple the Russian economy by disrupting one of its major exports. No thought about it fucking us over here in Europe either. That's what allies are for.

The cost to Russia is access for its fleets via the Black Sea and its energy export markets. Major wars have definitely started for just these types of provocations. The warmongers in Washington set their own project in motion with the overthrow of the Ukrainian government in 2014. It is well worth looking into who they chose to replace the legitimate government with. Take a quick glance and it all starts to smell of Syria and Afghanistan again - they only call them terrorists when they are off the payroll.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason why warmongers like war is because it is their livelihood and they are invested in the profits. The reason why ordinary people on the streets would want war is absolutely irrational. Maybe a sense of nationalism or simple jingoism. We are on top, nobody should challenge us. It is simply mindboggling. Nobody who has actually been to war or seen it close hand is ever an advocate of new wars. War unleashes the brutish animal in humans and we know how deep that can run. Ordinary folks jumping for conflict probably think it will be some far off conflict thousands of miles away and nothing will affect their comfy existences beyond new security measures to curtail individual freedom which they will rationalise under "it was necessary". War with Russia, China, North Korea even Iran will not be some contained affair. It will decimate human existence including yours and your loved ones. The top brass have their government provided bolt holes under the mountains of Idaho and Montana or on refitted submarines stocked with Perrier water, Caviar and smoked Salmon, while you will have the safety of your 2 bedroom flat in Ruislip.

If you advocate for war then sign up. The armed forced in UK are actively looking for recruits and Ollie seems young enough
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am considering getting the Australian passport I'm entitled to, just in on the off-chance that this stuff in Ukraine properly kicks off.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    I'm entitled to.
    Oh aye, how come?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also. Tell you what, the MILF quality at the boy's school is really poor. There's one mum of a boy in his class who is #decent. The rest are all...meh.
    Disappointing. What's the point in having kids if you can't ogle the yummy mummies at the school gates?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am considering getting the Australian passport I'm entitled to, just in on the off-chance that this stuff in Ukraine properly kicks off.
    Aussies never saw a US war they couldnt sign up to. Those dingbats even piled in on the Vietnam war and every single one since. They will certainly be in the crossfire. Try Switzerland, best country on the planet, looks wise I must say. Swiss own the best piece of real estate anywhere. I imagine heaven must look very similar.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Also. Tell you what, the MILF quality at the boy's school is really poor. There's one mum of a boy in his class who is #decent. The rest are all...meh.
    Disappointing. What's the point in having kids if you can't ogle the yummy mummies at the school gates?
    Cos I bet they’re all gazing lustfully at the bald midget with the snazzy orange polo
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relax. You're experiencing another western media bullshit moment. Literally NONE of the crap they are reporting is real. It'll take at least 6 months for the warmongers to get all the gear they need to overwhelm the enemy with fewer losses than triggers the Nintendo war crowd at home. And then 6 months more to figure out they don't have enough stiffs. The yanks don't fight when the other side can fight back. Not since the lesson in Vietnam. Nothing is happening except the usual suspects flooding the place with weapons so civilians can slaughter each other. That's what our leaders do. They aren't called scum of the earth for nothing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The warmongers are getting the shit kicked out of them. Maybe enough people do have a memory.

Für eure Sicherheit