User Tag List

Page 2939 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1939243928392889292929372938293929402941294929893039 ... LastLast
Results 29,381 to 29,390 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll be honest, I was hoping WW3 would start after my trip to Poland

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry all the politicians of NATO are getting ready to fight in a war personally and will not ask solders to risk their lives... (That's they way it works right?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Representatives of the British military are in Ukraine meeting with our new allies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

It's a small step up from funding ISIS in Syria, I suppose.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here we go. Right on schedule. Let no manufactured crisis go to waste.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erattacks.html

I trust you can translate the mainstream media at this late stage and take measures to protect yourself and your family.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is the establishment going to speed up the process for a "Cashless society"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope so. Can't remmeber the last time I carried cash on me.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    So is the establishment going to speed up the process for a "Cashless society"?
    Can't imagine it could go any faster than it already is. Canada is a good taste test for what the cashless society promises. It takes cancellation beyond the realm of social media and into the real world. You don't need thugs to deter protest if the press of a few keys can wipe you out.

We still have a few idiots in shops in the town who put gloves on when they handle cash. Epic conditioning. They used to tear your arm off for it. Shows how quickly the fundamentals can be changed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Can't imagine it could go any faster than it already is. Canada is a good taste test for what the cashless society promises. It takes cancellation beyond the realm of social media and into the real world. You don't need thugs to deter protest if the press of a few keys can wipe you out.
    Isn’t that true whether people pay by card or cash?
    Unless you keep all your money stuffed in your mattress - maybe you do, but pretty much no one does - your money’s all in the bank anyway. So whether you use a card to pay for things (which I tend to, for convenience), or you get money out here and there to pay for things, most of your money is still in the bank. So there’s not that much difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can charge goods and services in over 86 countries.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Breathing a sigh of relief, it appears Washington's and Westminster's latest attempt to goad Russia into war has fallen flat. Expect the hysteria to ramp up from primary propaganda outlets such as the NYT and BBC. What next I wonder? A chemical weapons attack? A Spetsnaz raid on a Kiev hospital with babies thrown from incubators?

Meanwhile the Russiagate hoax continues to be mercilessly exposed. As always, the ones doing the accusing were the ones who did the deed. Even some on the left can't swallow it any longer. One of the key reasons for the warmongering I suppose.
    So im going to assume you will still be blaming the US & UK etc for Putin starting war with Ukraine yesterday?