User Tag List

Page 2941 of 3204 FirstFirst ... 1941244128412891293129392940294129422943295129913041 ... LastLast
Results 29,401 to 29,410 of 32040

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    We should immediately carpet bomb Moscow
    You already won the ultimate twat award. You have nothing more to prove.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Went to Poland on Monday. I put this on FB on Tuesday:

"Oi, Putin. Any chance of postponing World War 3 till I’m a bit further west? Fanx"

Got back last night.

TL;DR, I reckon Putin must follow me on FB.
    Did you notice anything different about Poland?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Don't be so silly. You are making yourself look very foolish and there's no call for it.
    Ukraine was never going to pose a danger to Russia. Inside or outside of NATO. That said, I’d always been against them joining NATO, but now…would they be at war if they had?

As for Putin being a liar: Said he wasn’t going to invade Ukraine. Invaded Ukraine.

Alluded to using nuclear weapons against any country interfering with the invasion. Hopefully still a liar.

Now, I don’t know a great deal about spying. But I reckon you have to be one terrifying fucker to climb your way to the top of the Russian Spy Agency. When he was ‘questioned’ by Putin, he himself was terrified. He could barely be coherent and was visibly shaken.

And Putin loved it. Psychopath.

I
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Ukraine was never going to pose a danger to Russia. Inside or outside of NATO. That said, I’d always been against them joining NATO, but now…would they be at war if they had?

As for Putin being a liar: Said he wasn’t going to invade Ukraine. Invaded Ukraine.

Alluded to using nuclear weapons against any country interfering with the invasion. Hopefully still a liar.

Now, I don’t know a great deal about spying. But I reckon you have to be one terrifying fucker to climb your way to the top of the Russian Spy Agency. When he was ‘questioned’ by Putin, he himself was terrified. He could barely be coherent and was visibly shaken.

I
    Are you saying Putin is spawned from a drunken union between Satan and a jackal? Yes, he was.

But what does that have to do with anything at all?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post

I
    So many things wrong with this statement but none of it surprising. Majority of people in the west function mostly on the basis of a sense of self importance handed down from their countries blood soaked history of savage imperialism. You know what your ancestors did and you wouldnt want anyone doing the same to you now or in the future. Canada jumped in on WW2, Korean war and Vietnam not to mention Im sure the other dastardly wars on Iraq, Libya and Syria. In which of those wars was Canada attacked directly?. None. You just piled on because you were secure in the knowledge that none of those countries could fight back, None of them could bomb, Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto.

Do you realise that if Ukraine joins NATO, them US missiles would then get placed on Russias border. How would you like some Russian missiles facing you from Cuba.

This war was and is unnecessary in as much as it was instigated by design. Zelensky sadly is not in charge of his own military, The Azov brigade Nazis that started to bomb the Russian regions take their commands directly from Washington, thats why Biden was confident in predicting the exact day and hour the war would start, Cos they told their lackeys to start it. What! You just expected Putin to stand by and watch ethic Russians get blitzed to pieces by Nazis, the same people that in 1939 tried to take over Russia itself

Biden wanted this war and hopes to use it to embroil Russia in a protracted conflict. sadly the punks they supplied with the best US arms folded like the steroid jacked bullies they are. All that's going to happen is that Russia will seize more of Ukrainian territory, create a buffer zone and stop this from ever happening again. Ukraine also threatened to start building Nukes. That is also never going to happen on Russian borders just as the US and NATO would never accept it on theirs. What's so hard to comprehend?

As for Putin being a Psychopath, Maybe its true, He sure is not a democrat, but when has that stopped the West from cosying up to the worst kind of brutal dictators all over the globe?. People with short memories that erase their own countries recent past and make accusations about others behavior are getting their information as well as their opinions from mass media. People need to think otherwise you will put your children in more future peril than you live in today.

in 1990 after the Soviet bloc collapsed, the US interfered in Russia and installed that drunkard Yeltsin in power, a man who in a constant stupor allowed the west to raid and plunder Russia. Most of the oligarchs that Boris Johnson is tiptoeing around with these paper tiger sanctions were created in that period. Most of them carted their stolen wealth to the west. Putin stopped that, that pissed many off. They wanted the money train to continue, leaving the Russian people poor and backward. In 20 years Putin has reversed that. You can be a billionaire if you want but it only gives you 1 vote, you cant bribe politicians, you cant sponsor political parties. basically you stay in your lane. Same thing applies in China. Money politics is ruining the west. Money people decide policies to the detriment of the general society, you see it and yet are powerless to do anything. You keep putting your oppressors back in power and lament your situation.

Russia and China know that if they allow unfettered Western style politics in their countries the west will use it to dismember both countries, split them up into smaller malleable nations, just like they did to Yugoslavia. Because in every country there are hundreds if not thousand of scummy asshole politicians ready to sell out their own country for a helicopter of boatload of cash to buy apartments in Monaco and townhouses in London. This is the strategy and when it happens you lot will say, "Well thats democracy".

The US dollar strategy is about ruining other countries economies through democracy, Making souless billionaires who are ghosting for Western multinationals and bleeding their own countries dry, Cheap raw materials exports for expensive imports. Stock exchange daily records while millions are losing their jobs and houses. Germany is shooting itself in the foot by stopping a gas pipeline its economy really needs but Germany is a captive nation. This would never have happened if Merkel was still in charge but the US waited her out.

The biggest losers however are Ukraine as a people and a country. I pray their misery is short lived.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 25-02-2022 at 06:53 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The biggest losers however are Ukraine as a people and a country. I pray their misery is short lived.
    It's a video war for most people, served up by the media with tales of patriotic grandmothers defending a nation younger than they are. The blinding hypocrisy is as disposable as the history. The current narrative resets all else as we settle down to watch others die for our latest bout of supreme virtue and breathless entertainment. 800AD never existed. 1200AD never existed. 1991 never existed. 2014, just doesn't exist. The media make it simple, bite-sized and devoid of distracting context. Who needs any of that when War Series X has great graphics, a compelling storyline and a pounding soundtrack? Already looking forward to War 2 where the genius plot twist has Ukraine playing the master boss villain. Yay! Boo! Yay! Boo! It never gets old. Still think they ripped off Iraq 2.0 though.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Did you notice anything different about Poland?
    No. I mean, some of them were a bit nervous about the unfolding situation, it's a bit close to home for them. But overall life was pretty normal there.
    The only Covid restrictions were needing a negative test and Covid Pass to get in and in some indoor situations people were wearing masks - not that much actually although I didn't go shopping. The team lead out there is Ukrainian though, I checked in with him this morning - he took yesterday and today off as he has family in Kyiv so he had stuff to deal with. This morning he said:

"my parents are on their way to PL border. My brother stayed in Kyiv to fight. There are Russian troops on the streets of Kyiv. Explosions and missiles. My brother tells me that he hears the blasts all the time, even at suburbs where he lives"
    Holy shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine just going about your daily life and things start getting blown up around you, having no idea if you’ll survive or not. FFS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started a new job on the 31st of January.

Did actual work for the first time yesterday.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Started a new job on the 31st of January.

Did actual work for the first time yesterday.
    Shit happens.
    Für eure Sicherheit