User Tag List

Page 2945 of 3204 FirstFirst ... 1945244528452895293529432944294529462947295529953045 ... LastLast
Results 29,441 to 29,450 of 32031

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, I too thought Canada was involved in Vietnam, based on videos I've seen that glorified the brave Canadians in the field that were rolling back the red tide. I was young. Impressionable.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is how confident the "good guys" are of their position:
    https://www.rt.com/russia/550778-rt-sputnik-ban-eu/

And the anonymous hacking group? Fuck, I laugh at those bastards. The real assets went out and did something less boring instead over a decade ago. Leaving script kiddies to abuse the name. The fucking tools don't even get that "anonymous" meant just that and there were no groups at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Ukraine has agreed to peace talks. I'm glad this is happening before a major assault begins. Zelenskyy is a clown and a puppet but he's done two things that have elevated him beyond the pathetic status of the posturing prats in Europe and the US. He's stayed instead of running. And he's defied the US in order to save his people. Putin has precisely zero plans to overthrow the Ukrainian government (although he's entirely justified in doing so, by current global protocols) nor plans to occupy Ukraine. He's said this repeatedly and he's issued very clear demands. These are:

1. No more talk of Ukraine joining NATO and the EU.
    2. No more western forces or weapons in Ukraine. When he talks of disarming, he's referring to the warmongers in the west keeping their profiteering snouts out, not the Ukrainian national forces standing down (excluding the neo-Nazi elements).
    3. Recognition of the two states that have already indicated they want to break away.
    4. De-Nazification. Ignorant people laugh at that demand, they can't be bothered to read a book or visit the UN or Amnesty's web site.

These are entirely reasonable demands given the reality of Ukraine's historical relationship to Russia and the ongoing expansion of NATO.

If the US is smart it gets out right now. As we know, the crazies working Biden's strings are not smart. Look at their track history of devastation and inhumane incompetence. Although if you judge their performance on profit alone I suppose you could call them geniuses.

Very latest update, the peace talks have actually started, according to Ukrainian sources.
    Most sources I follow havent reported this. I hope its true. Ordinary folks in Ukraine have had no part in this and just want to live in a normal country Im sure.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, the biased reporting on RT is considerably less biased than the BBC. Watch for yourself if you are in the free nation of England (for now). Quite impressed, though I know how to filter the bullshit. At least it's not 100% bullshit like Sky "News".
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Most sources I follow havent reported this. I hope its true. Ordinary folks in Ukraine have had no part in this and just want to live in a normal country Im sure.
    Warmongers do what they do.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here you are:
    https://www.britannica.com/event/Monroe-Doctrine

Now, answer this. Why is the east not entitled to their own version of this doctrine? It's a serious question. Can anybody answer?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UK fake news media and pandering MPs now calling for RT to be shutdown because... drumroll...

... It spreads disinformation.

No really.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently learnt that DW a supposedly German state broadcaster is actually being run by the Americans. They took it over after WW2 and have not given it back. Mind boggling
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You are arguing an extremely minor point of even more limited significance. In the process you are bypassing issues that are infinitely more significant, perhaps because the facts speak for themselves.
    I’m only responding to the points. You are right though. The facts do speak for themselves. But if you think you know the facts, I don’t know what to say. Since WW2, the USSR has been an existential danger to the countries around them.

Dark times to most.

The good old days for Putin.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I’m only responding to the points. You are right though. The facts do speak for themselves. But if you think you know the facts, I don’t know what to say. Since WW2, the USSR has been an existential danger to the countries around them.

Dark times to most.

The good old days for Putin.
    I detailed many facts above. You have responded by saying Putin bad. I didn't require a thesis, just an acknowledgement of history, the recorded record and the easily obtainable facts.

You seem to be operating on blind emotion rather than informed reason. Of course you aren't the only one, or even the only half a billion. It's very troubling how easily lies are sold and how easily lies are bought. It really is worse than any time I can recall or recall reading about.
    Für eure Sicherheit