User Tag List

Page 2948 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1948244828482898293829462947294829492950295829983048 ... LastLast
Results 29,471 to 29,480 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    Western Media reported that the weather forecast here was going to be 28 and sunny, I hope they arent lying as I have put 3 loads of washing on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those neocon lunatics are going for regime change in Russia. The Pentagon has requested a hotline with the Kremlin. This could get out of hand very quickly.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the email from the criminal energy profiteers now they have been let of the leash:

Electricity - £522.80 increase
    Gas - £743.18 increase

This means the combined bill will have gone from approx. £890 per annum in 2020 to close on £3,500 in 2022 after 3 prices rises and an enforced contract following the monopolistic consolidation last year.

Let's shut down some more power stations maybe?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    E-ON?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    E-ON?
    No, Wanker Cunts PLC. Although I believe one of their aliases is E-ON.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kiev still quiet, despite the ongoing carpet bombing. And still with Internet access, power, water. Even though this invasion was Made in the USA, it lacks a certain indiscriminate and destructive flavour that might spice up the CNN coverage. Stupid Russians can't even get that right.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw a good quote today which sums up virtue signalling, long distance warriors quite nicely.

"The outrage you are feeling now is the outrage you should feel when the United States [sic] (and, my addition, the Democratic People's [sic] Kingdom of the United Corporations) bombs or occupies a country - WHICH IS EVERY DAY."

Well said. Never heard.

I made a huge assumption and saved up all your tears for Yemen, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and the rest. I put them all in a reservoir and went on a giant virtue signalling tour on your behalf, because I guess you were too busy to do it yourself. You can thank me later. GO UKRAINE! If only I could fly over and support those national supremacists directly, but I'm having my hair done on that day and every day. But my soul walks with them and now here's an advert for Pfizer.

You are all heroes to me.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate just said what I said almost word for word. Swear I didn't watch it first. I guess humanity has a common strand.

Well done you lefty bastard Jimmy Dore. You haven't been afraid to tell the truth for the worst two years and I respect you for it. Though I don't agree with any of your lefty stuff. If he can do it, why don't other have the guts to just tell the truth? Maybe it's an IQ thing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KIEV still quiet. Mostly because Putin's carpet bombs are made of carpet. No sound when they land. General Ripper was on Fox News today explaining how the barothermic bombs the foul WWII allies are dropping on innocent Nazis suck up all the air. A bit like the mainstream media really.

I would rate this war to be as accurate as the covid pandemic, in terms of the western media accounting.

When the city is suddenly destroyed I'll post pics. So get your cocks ready.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GO UKRAINE! GO!

You glorious Nazi bastards. We're with you! Kill the JewsRussians, at least until they are our allies again. In which case kill somebody else for money.

Interesting reference to the New Hitler in Hedge's speech. He used to be a friend but now he's fucking with our oil. Serves him right.
    Für eure Sicherheit