User Tag List

Page 2950 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1950245028502900294029482949295029512952296030003050 ... LastLast
Results 29,491 to 29,500 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The prices being shown in those quotes are fucking bonkers. Plus you need to have a "smart" meter installed to qualify for the Bruising Anal Rape Plan and avoid the coming Chainsaw Crack-splitting Shitspray Special. These gangsters are bold, arrogant. Obviously they don't feel threatened or constrained. The money they are stealing from me was destined for my daughter at college. It will cost twice as much to replace it as the government steals half of everything I earn. They'll be taking the cap off school fees too, and increasing them by the prevailing rate. Gawd bless runaway inflation.

But I'm capable of dealing with it, this time, the last time, the time before, probably even next time. For other people, I don't know. This will surely force some over the edge. But never fear, have heart! We have the Labour Party to defend working people from monopolistic gangsters. Over to you Sir Whatsit!
    They’ll probably chain a smart meter to every quote a portion of a percentage below extortion.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'd say you're stating it with a level of confidence you can't possibly have.
    Because, honestly, I've heard so much claim and counter-claim about that. As you noted in the post I mentioned above it's damn near impossible to pick apart truth from fiction these days

Come on dude, this was hardly nit picking. There was an entire video in which he cherry picked from an article, deliberately leaving out the parts which didn't suit his agenda.
    And at one point he actually changed what the article said to make one paragraph appear to say the exact opposite of what it actually said when you read the source article.
    You don't think that's worth raising an eyebrow at? If the MSM do stuff like that you call them out on it, and rightly so.

Here's the point: Dore has an agenda. He has biases, as we all do. Him being "independent" doesn't make him reliable.
    It's entirely possible he's serving up content to pander to his followers for the clicks which translates into money. His content should be scrutinised and cross checked just as much as the MSMs
    I have no comment on this latest video and I am more or less keeping out of the Ukraine situation because, honestly, I don't know what I'm talking about. I probably should read more and form an opinion but my knowledge of politics, geography and politics is pretty poor. I don't feel qualified to say who are wearing the white hats although my gut feeling is no-one is.
    You are missing the point. Dore doesn't provide a "news" service (neither does the mainstream media, but that's another issue). He's a stand-up comedian, that's how he earns his money. His main gig is to comment and poke fun at the sheer hypocrisy and bias, the overt censorship, the grubby profiteering of an industry that's supposed to be standing up and highlighting the sheer hypocrisy and bias, the overt censorship, the grubby profiteering of politicians that are supposed to be working for us.

A big reason we're in the shit we're in is because the mainstream media won't do its job, a job they were granted many dispensations to perform. Dispensations they now abuse. And my question is, why are you attacking (for free) a comedian who is prepared to stand up in the face of the cancel culture left and call out the bastards you quote as authorities, even though you know they are lying their backsides off because they have been caught doing it over and over again? Why is it important for you to defend demonstrable liars and profiteers. Unbidden?

It's absolutely ridiculous to be focused on flaws in Dore's OPINIONS (which, incidentally, can easily be shown to have validity by the actions and outcomes associated with those he exposes) but comfortable with highly financed operations that lie for a living and actually campaign for free speech to be curtailed.

You can accuse Dore of being a capitalist in a capitalist system, yes he needs money like the rest of us, or you can ask if he has a point? Are his targets hypocrites. Of course they are. Do they lie? Of course they do. Do they want to shutdown anyone who disagrees with them? Yes. Does it take courage in this grim environment to stand up and call these bastards out? Absolutely.

That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm applauding. He's a leftie that can see right through the bullshit of the modern day left and he says so. Which is why he has butthurt twitter drones following him around and pissing on the trees so nobody looks at the forest.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...

The virtuous (or vaccinated, whichever you prefer) are pro LGBT, etc, etc, anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro BLM, they hate nationalism,...

but...

They also love Ukraine, which means they endorse anti-LGBT, etc, etc, pro-fascist, racist, haters of blacks, Jews, Romanis, and they cream themselves over brave ultra nationalists.

Oooooooooo-kay then. I understand completely.

And Trump and Putin are the bad guys?

Talk about fucked in the head.

A couple of days ago Facebook decreed it was okay to "praise" Azov provided it was done in an anti-Russian context.

In other news, Russian cats are now banned from international cat competitions and Boeing has found a new way to kill people by withdrawing maintenance and safety cooperation with Russia's airlines.

And, just like the thieves looted the Afghan national bank, the globalists are going after the Russian national bank.

Guess who is going to pay for all of this? Have a guess.

Do you give up? Or are you going to keep digging?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic video, but not for the reasons the creator thinks.

So many clues and indicators for anyone who has even the most basic understanding of warfare and how it works. I means basic, basic, basic.

Now contrast with the western media.

Almost every minute of this video shows, in innocent format, how the media is lying to you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How stupid are the airheads at the Guardian? Or how clever are they?

They've spent the last week putting out totally contradictory bullshit. Is it because they are thick and being told what to report? Or is it because they assume you are thick and will lap it up anyway?

Have a look at this one. Oops

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you ever get bored of the sound of your own typing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So...

The virtuous (or vaccinated, whichever you prefer) are pro LGBT, etc, etc, anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro BLM, they hate nationalism,...

but...

They also love Ukraine, which means they endorse anti-LGBT, etc, etc, pro-fascist, racist, haters of blacks, Jews, Romanis, and they cream themselves over brave ultra nationalists.

Oooooooooo-kay then. I understand completely.

And Trump and Putin are the bad guys?

Talk about fucked in the head.

A couple of days ago Facebook decreed it was okay to "praise" Azov provided it was done in an anti-Russian context.

In other news, Russian cats are now banned from international cat competitions and Boeing has found a new way to kill people by withdrawing maintenance and safety cooperation with Russia's airlines.

And, just like the thieves looted the Afghan national bank, the globalists are going after the Russian national bank.

Guess who is going to pay for all of this? Have a guess.

Do you give up? Or are you going to keep digging?
    Its also okay to seize any Russian persons assets, Ships, Cars, houses football clubs. Soon it will be ok to punch one in the face
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    do you ever get bored of the sound of your own typing?
    Depends. If your typing, as you share your crucial opinions on botox celebrities, word puzzles and who will or won't sign up to a cash-sucking business posing as a football club, sounds exciting then maybe I'm not hitting those heady heights. Then again, I never claimed to as substantial or significant as you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Its also okay to seize any Russian persons assets, Ships, Cars, houses football clubs. Soon it will be ok to punch one in the face
    A duty even.

Most people have lost it. They've lost all grasp of their own senses and are totally open and exposed to each new absurdity, which they embrace with clenched fists and shouts of rage. They are like hypnotised prey at a vampire's rape orgy.
    Für eure Sicherheit