User Tag List

Page 2952 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1952245228522902294229502951295229532954296230023052 ... LastLast
Results 29,511 to 29,520 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    well coming from somone who thinks think gravitas means constantly coming out with melodramatic BS about conspiracies etc. that wouldn't make it into the worst kind of straight-to-video B-movie, I can't say i'm bovveered tbh...
    33% - Grade D, go to the bottom of the class. The correct answer was - Conspiracy theorist, racist, Putin apologist. Bonus marks for finding a way to mention Trump.

You sounded a bit bothered when you chimed in with your typical low grade contribution. You felt the need to actually post about not being bothered. I'd have thought people who weren't bothered wouldn't bother. What's the matter? Where did the nasty history and reality touch you?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Its also okay to seize any Russian persons assets, Ships, Cars, houses football clubs. Soon it will be ok to punch one in the face
    I hate it when my football club gets seized.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I hate it when my football club gets seized.
    Inorite!

I have had two siezed in the last week!!

Fuckers!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Ukraine has agreed to peace talks. I'm glad this is happening before a major assault begins. Zelenskyy is a clown and a puppet but he's done two things that have elevated him beyond the pathetic status of the posturing prats in Europe and the US. He's stayed instead of running. And he's defied the US in order to save his people. Putin has precisely zero plans to overthrow the Ukrainian government (although he's entirely justified in doing so, by current global protocols) nor plans to occupy Ukraine. He's said this repeatedly and he's issued very clear demands. These are:

1. No more talk of Ukraine joining NATO and the EU.
    2. No more western forces or weapons in Ukraine. When he talks of disarming, he's referring to the warmongers in the west keeping their profiteering snouts out, not the Ukrainian national forces standing down (excluding the neo-Nazi elements).
    3. Recognition of the two states that have already indicated they want to break away.
    4. De-Nazification. Ignorant people laugh at that demand, they can't be bothered to read a book or visit the UN or Amnesty's web site.

These are entirely reasonable demands given the reality of Ukraine's historical relationship to Russia and the ongoing expansion of NATO.

If the US is smart it gets out right now. As we know, the crazies working Biden's strings are not smart. Look at their track history of devastation and inhumane incompetence. Although if you judge their performance on profit alone I suppose you could call them geniuses.

Very latest update, the peace talks have actually started, according to Ukrainian sources.

1. No more talk of Ukraine joining NATO and the EU.

The push to join NATO from Ukraine as well as joining the EU came after 2014 when Putin annexed part of their country! If he hadn’t invaded Ukraine then, I suspect most would have carried on being happy with status quo. Let’s also not forget taht Ukraine gave up their nukes years ago following security guarantees from Russia. That went well.

2. No more western forces or weapons in Ukraine. When he talks of disarming, he's referring to the warmongers in the west keeping their profiteering snouts out, not the Ukrainian national forces standing down (excluding the neo-Nazi elements).

If this argument is to have any merit then PUtin needs to agree the same. Let’s not kid ourselves that Russia doesnt have weapons elsewhere etc. they are involved in most of the stans, Syria, Belarus etc.

3. Recognition of the two states that have already indicated they want to break away.

Have they really? Apart the manufactured propaganda request for “Russian aid” do they really want to break away? There is huge amounts of resistance against hte invaders that it becomes questionable.

4. De-Nazification. Ignorant people laugh at that demand, they can't be bothered to read a book or visit the UN or Amnesty's web site.

Putins request for denazifcation might hold more weight if he hadn’t sent the Wagner group, whose leader has literal Nazi symbols tattooed on him, to kill Zelensky who lost family members in the holocaust.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We really should have a thread for all this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    We really should have a thread for all this
    Yup think the thread ceased being a "Wonderland" a long time ago