User Tag List

Page 2959 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1959245928592909294929572958295929602961296930093059 ... LastLast
Results 29,581 to 29,590 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    George Graham
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could utilise the English language to explain to you how ignorant you are. But it's not a powerful enough language. Apparently German is good for this sort of thing. You literally have no idea what happens next if cash goes, do you? Not a fucking scooby.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or, is it possible? Are you playing the fool in order to bring attention to the most pressing issues? If you are, Pacino and De Niro can't touch you. But maybe that's what it is. Or maybe I'm in the most charitable mood.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or, given the subjects you choose to dwell upon, and the nature in which you react to them, you are actually demonic? That's another possibility.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You literally have no idea what happens next if cash goes, do you? Not a fucking scooby.
    Firstly, holy shit you are easy to wind up . I posted the above expecting a bite. You rarely disappoint.

Secondly, go on then. What happens next? Does it involve the army on the street, curfews and checkpoints by any chance?
    I always find it interesting that your previous prophesies not coming to pass - and in fact the exact opposite of them happening - never shakes your confidence in your 20:20 foresight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbf if money becomes non-physical, then its value amd quantity will be controlled by….

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the wife?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    the wife?
    Too true. Too true

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    the wife?

My business case for a new TV has still not been approved

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, holy shit you are easy to wind up . I posted the above expecting a bite. You rarely disappoint.

Secondly, go on then. What happens next? Does it involve the army on the street, curfews and checkpoints by any chance?
    I always find it interesting that your previous prophesies not coming to pass - and in fact the exact opposite of them happening - never shakes your confidence in your 20:20 foresight.
    There's plenty of your other crap I didn't respond to, so if what you claim is true it means you, a moderator on the forum, is persistently trolling. That could be true, but it's more likely you have developed a subconscious hatred of the elderly because you view them as responsible for Brexit, and you have been hopelessly brainwashed by the media on that subject. This is not mere speculation on my part, it s based on a long-standing pattern in your posting and commentary. Regardless, this isn't about me, it's about you.

As for your consistently dishonest fallback in claiming my "prophecies" are debunked - as a war rages in Ukraine and global warming continues to fail to wipe out the planet (who is accurate, who is insane?) - it shows how you operate. You say, go on then, explain. Then you immediately suffix a warning that whatever is said will be discounted using the same dishonesty as you apply to everything else.

All I said was you are extremely ignorant. The remedy for that is to read a book. Which I have also advised.
    Für eure Sicherheit