User Tag List

Page 2974 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 1974247428742924296429722973297429752976298430243074 ... LastLast
Results 29,731 to 29,740 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    agreed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The kid is dead. It's time to let go.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s brain dead and by the sound of it he wasn’t too smart to begin with. He’s an empty meat bag that’s awaiting a Darwin Award

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    He’s brain dead and by the sound of it he wasn’t too smart to begin with. He’s an empty meat bag that’s awaiting a Darwin Award
    Are you talking about that child? I'm not around here much so I could be getting the wrong end of the conversation. But if I'm right, you have a serious mental problem going on. A burning anger against all humanity. You could say the same about me, but I direct my anger against adults who have made choices. But this is a child you re talking about, right?

Sorry if I got that all wrong.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think what HCZ is getting at is he possibly ended up in hospital after taking part in some TikTok blackout challenge or something. Which does make him an idiot if true. But he’s a 12 year old boy, they’re all idiots. It doesn’t usually cost them their lives, thankfully. In this case it has, sadly.

My annoyance is directed towards the parents. I am sympathetic and can’t begin to imagine how hard this is for them. But they are now prolonging the kid’s suffering - although it’s probable he can no longer feel pain, so maybe not. But it feels increasingly that their actions are motivated by their inability to accept the reality of the situation. They are thinking of themselves, not the kid. At best they are using resources that could be better spent helping patients with some prospect of recovery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Jesus Christ.

From what I’ve read, the poor boy is already dead. But what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

My heart goes out to him and his parents that cling to and fight for the slightest glimmer of hope.

I don’t know, nor do I ever want to know how I as a parent would feel in that situation.

What a heartless shitbag that post makes you out to be.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it looks like the mother is now appealing to the ECHR https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-62403993

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/e...ttersbee-case/

This is quite a good article about it all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Are you talking about that child? I'm not around here much so I could be getting the wrong end of the conversation. But if I'm right, you have a serious mental problem going on. A burning anger against all humanity. You could say the same about me, but I direct my anger against adults who have made choices. But this is a child you re talking about, right?

Sorry if I got that all wrong.
    I can tolerate a lot of things from you but please spare me your sanctimony

If the child was mine would I take a different view? Yes of course but your outrage isn’t going to reverse the state the child is in nor dispute the fact that the only use the child is to anyone is a warning to any other child wishing to engage in similar antics.
    I have zero malice towards the child and nothing I said suggests that the child deserved it.

I even have no issue towards the mother she is in grief related denial, but why exactly are we indulging this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Jesus Christ.

From what I’ve read, the poor boy is already dead. But what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

My heart goes out to him and his parents that cling to and fight for the slightest glimmer of hope.

I don’t know, nor do I ever want to know how I as a parent would feel in that situation.

What a heartless shitbag that post makes you out to be.
    But you’re not in that situation are you? Would I feel different if I was the child’s parent of course I would, and unlike Letters despite finding her legal battles vexatious they are understandable.

But It’s funny how we live in an age where stating facts gets people upset. The child is brain dead, the circumstances of this were caused by his own youthful stupidity (and no stating that doesn’t in anyway state that he deserved what happened) and your salty tears won’t bring him back to sentience