User Tag List

Page 2975 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 1975247528752925296529732974297529762977298530253075 ... LastLast
Results 29,741 to 29,750 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I can tolerate a lot of things from you but please spare me your sanctimony

If the child was mine would I take a different view? Yes of course but your outrage isn’t going to reverse the state the child is in nor dispute the fact that the only use the child is to anyone is a warning to any other child wishing to engage in similar antics.
    I have zero malice towards the child and nothing I said suggests that the child deserved it.

I even have no issue towards the mother she is in grief related denial, but why exactly are we indulging this?
    I didn't claim you said anyone deserved anything. I was observing the degree to which you'd fallen below what I would consider the minimum baseline of humanity. Once you reach that depth then nothing much else matters.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I didn't claim you said anyone deserved anything. I was observing the degree to which you'd fallen below what I would consider the minimum baseline of humanity. Once you reach that depth then nothing much else matters.
    I did not state you had made that claim I was stating only that I didn’t believe that and nor do I believe that in stating admittedly callously the facts that I’ve shown any malice towards this child.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit that’s a confusing post to parse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not state you had made that claim I was stating only that I didn’t believe that and nor do I believe that in stating admittedly callously the facts that I’ve shown any malice towards this child.
    You're a fuckin cunt, man.

That's basically the problem here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard of the blackout challenge, should I try it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Never heard of the blackout challenge, should I try it?
    Sure, in your case what’s the worst that could happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    You're a fuckin cunt, man.

That's basically the problem here.
    I don’t get the point you’re making, of course I’m a Cunt

But you’re a complete and total Cunt yet I don’t see it as a problem

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This place is a million times better since mandela and HCZ came back
    In other news

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-62403993

I do think they (the powers that be) are being dicks denying the move to a hospice. They’re saying there are “risks”, what risks? It’s not going to change the final outcome. Although I think the family have wasted resources denying the reality of the situation, and possibly prolonged the kid’s suffering, they should be allowed to say goodbye the way they want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck. And I thought my inadvertent tautology when referencing a minimum baseline was a self inflicted wound. Well, whatever you meant above continues to shift the focus from yourself to the child. I was talking about you and your incidental usage of a child to convey bitterness and resentment towards, I assume, a broader issue. "...but why exactly are we indulging this?", is the primary clue. That's a worthwhile question. The callous exaggeration used to draw attention to that question is what interested me. Save it for the media and social media and the opinionated experts in other peoples business who thrive on sensationalism, especially when underpinned by grief. On that we could agree and we could ask why we ever indulge such people.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Fuck. And I thought my inadvertent tautology when referencing a minimum baseline was a self inflicted wound. Well, whatever you meant above continues to shift the focus from yourself to the child. I was talking about you and your incidental usage of a child to convey bitterness and resentment towards, I assume, a broader issue. "...but why exactly are we indulging this?", is the primary clue. That's a worthwhile question. The callous exaggeration used to draw attention to that question is what interested me. Save it for the media and social media and the opinionated experts in other peoples business who thrive on sensationalism, especially when underpinned by grief. On that we could agree and we could ask why we ever indulge such people.
    Whilst I love these lofty principles you appear to have, do you really care?.

I absolutely get what you’re saying that given that it’s a child and not an adult in this predicament makes it more raw. But the difference is, the vitriol you show on a constant basis is based on some sense of righteous indignation about society and it’s undeserving gatekeepers.
    Where as I assure you my attitude comes purely from indifference, the child is not a relative of mine he’s not a relative of anyone I know or care about and as far as I’m aware I’m not responsible for his current state so I have absolutely no emotional tie by which to speak about him with anything other than dismissal.
    Neither is his current state attributable to adult cruelty such as this nine year old girl stabbed to death or the child who was a victim of both abuse and neglect at the hands of parents, step parents and an incompetent social services.
    These kids do provoke a lot of sadness from me, and a lot of hostility towards their supposed care givers