User Tag List

Page 2997 of 3204 FirstFirst ... 1997249728972947298729952996299729982999300730473097 ... LastLast
Results 29,961 to 29,970 of 32040

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBC One have suspended all regular programming until 6pm.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t really care for the monarchy but I believe she embodies what it should be about, or at least was about before her family of freaks ruined it all. Most of us don’t know life without her in the public eye so yeah it would be quite sad. A real historical event.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    BBC One have suspended all regular programming until 6pm.
    Ooft. That's not good.
    They're going to be in trouble if she doesn't die, what exactly are they going to pad the next 4 hours with if nothing else happens?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Ooft. That's not good.
    They're going to be in trouble if she doesn't die, what exactly are they going to pad the next 4 hours with if nothing else happens?
    nice to see you getting your priorities right re your concern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm a bit of a Royalist - not as much as I pretend on here though
    I have a certain fondness for the institution but that is mostly because of the queen and I will be genuinely sad when she goes, which is looking imminent.
    I wonder if the monarchy will survive much longer, I think most people respect the queen and the service she's given to her country, her children are not popular though.
    Wills and Kate could make a go of it, people actually like them and if there is to be a 21st Century monarchy then they'd probably be best placed to head it.
    no way will Charles pass it over, he's been waiting his whole life - he and his horse-faced adultress will be our King and Queen, which will probably bring the whole thing down unless he falls ill or worse fairly quickly - as you say, the only way it will continue is if William and Kate take over before it's too late

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have more respect for our monarchs if they simply executed anyone who refused to bend the knee.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the whole family have rushed off to Balmoral. So you’d think she’s probably done or at least in a terminal state.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye. Even Harry is there. Must be serious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing of the Guard cancelled tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    even Andrew