User Tag List

Page 3000 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2000250029002950299029982999300030013002301030503100 ... LastLast
Results 29,991 to 30,000 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another dam breaks as the godless hoard wins more ground. Won't take long to discover we now have the very worst monarch in the history of the nation.

Not a great supporter of the monarchy in generl, but I have respect for both Lizzies. Both great queens who helped hold the nation together when it was under the most severe threat.

Charles III? Two were more than enough.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqiri Is Boss View Post
    Bank holiday for the funeral and bank holiday for the coronation?
    Absafuckinlootley

I will be peeved if we don’t get at least one day off.

Hopefully she gets two days of mourning like she got two birthdays
    Last edited by LDG; 08-09-2022 at 06:57 PM.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Hell of a rant to avoid answering the question. Why is the mainstream media full of lies yet a website run by a literal propaganda regime is the truth?
    No, I just can't believe how dumb and naive you are. It's breathtaking. Serious shit is happening all over the world and you are laser focusing in on the bullshit and challenging sentient beings to prove your idiocy wrong.

You are the bloke who was waving the flag for the war in Ukraine, last time I checked. Without having clue bout the background to the conflict. You are the guy who thinks Putin did it in the Library with the Candlestick. Every time.

That wasn't a rant. It was an exhalation of defeat in many ways. I'm starting to think there are just too many stupid people out there for anyone to stand a chance.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqiri Is Boss View Post
    The best thing is that surely the football will be cancelled this weekend.

I propose a season of mourning.

I think we should just agree to award the title to whoever happens to be top right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    STOP THE COUNT!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Another dam breaks as the godless hoard wins more ground. Won't take long to discover we now have the very worst monarch in the history of the nation.

Not a great supporter of the monarchy in generl, but I have respect for both Lizzies. Both great queens who helped hold the nation together when it was under the most severe threat.

Charles III? Two were more than enough.
    The worst monarch in our history??, well he’d have to go some way….a lot of competition to take the crown (pun intended)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3000 pages of BW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ollie has been handed some Shibboleths that he cant bear to be taken down. However we must persevere with him. He is young and it is not too late for him. There is a sentient being in there somewhere

At least I hppe so

So her Majesty has exited at the mere sight of dim Lizzy. More than anyone who has seen Churchill and Anthony Eden in no 10 can bear. Bet she cant wait to tell Philip how everything has gone to shit.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 08-09-2022 at 07:16 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    The worst monarch in our history??, well he’d have to go some way….a lot of competition to take the crown (pun intended)
    He'll achieve it in 1 year. Watch.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Ollie has been handed some Shibboleths that he cant bear to be taken down. However we must persevere with him. He is young and it is not too late for him. There is a sentient being in there somewhere

At least I hppe so

So her Majesty has exited at the mere sight of dim Lizzy. More than anyone who has seen Churchill and Anthony Eden in no 10 can bear. Bet she cant wait to tell Philip how everything has gone to shit.
    Yeh, fair enough. Ollie is not the enemy. It just fucks me off when people won't even pause for a minute to think, especially when they are more than capable.
    Für eure Sicherheit