User Tag List

Page 3002 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2002250229022952299230003001300230033004301230523102 ... LastLast
Results 30,011 to 30,020 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, anywho.

Bank holidays are a fucking ball ache for anyone who runs weekly payroll. Only fair though, two birthdays, two holidays.

Sad for her, an old woman, like anyone else, who I actually begrudgingly admire. But not for her spawn or the villainous notion she represented.
    Last edited by Shaqiri Is Boss; 08-09-2022 at 07:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's almost as if you can't see the world around you. Or don't want to. Probably the latter.

Truss. When we had a referendum?

The economy?

Russia?

The planet ending in 2012?

Which bit are you still shaky on?

Maybe you need big jumps instead of bit by bit? Maybe bit by bit makes you inattentive?
    The problem for you is this place is a repository. I only need rely on this forum that goes back ten years to point out how full of shit you are

But indulging your constant “white is black and black is white” shtick is a habit I no longer have the mental energy for. You and the angry Scotsman both have that unerring capacity to project opinion as fact

Maybe Stick to the whole Charles III could be the worst monarch ever within a year thing, that actually interests me in a very superficial way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqiri Is Boss View Post
    The best thing is that surely the football will be cancelled this weekend.

I propose a season of mourning.
    Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    The problem for you is this place is a repository. I only need rely on this forum that goes back ten years to point out how full of shit you are

But indulging your constant “white is black and black is white” shtick is a habit I no longer have the mental energy for. You and the angry Scotsman both have that unerring capacity to project opinion as fact

Maybe Stick to the whole Charles III could be the worst monarch ever within a year thing, that actually interests me in a very superficial way
    Refined denial. Year after year telling you what your compliance actually buys. And now I'm the one full of shit as you scan the panorama of shit wreaked by your politicians and media? Whatever.

There's no black and white, beyond the racism fostered by "progressives" for the need of a divisive cause. There's only the real world. Have a look.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Refined denial. Year after year telling you what your compliance actually buys. And now I'm the one full of shit as you scan the panorama of shit wreaked by your politicians and media? Whatever.

There's no black and white, beyond the racism fostered by "progressives" for the need of a divisive cause. There's only the real world. Have a look.
    The irony there being how often you speak in absolutes despite there decrying the notion of black and white precepts

We all have a habit of viewing the past through rose tinted spectacles

At one time you could be amusing, but now you’re just dull. I get the impression at times you think of yourself like the Fool in King Lear where as in reality you’re homilies are reminiscent of Macbeth’s final words “a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing”.

Now it doesn’t happen often but for once you piqued my interest, what it is about Charlie boy that will make him the worst monarch of all time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t believe they’ve made a man Queen!

Will this woke nonsense never end?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was going to post summin similar but read this from Wings Over Scotland.

There's no time the BBC is quite so exposed as a state broadcaster as when it's mandating universal national grief over the death of a royal.

I wished no harm upon the Queen, but her death was met with a shrug in my house. She meant no more to me than any other 96-year-old lady. I'm ready to carry on with my life. But apparently no comedy shows are allowed on the BBC for the next 12 days, and anyone not howling with grief is treated as some sort of treasonous freak.

It really shows up what an organ of the establishment it is. When a royal pops their clogs, all pretence is abandoned. Know your place, uppity oiks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wings over Scotland??

You’re actually a complete fucking caricature aren’t you. About as much common sense and political understanding as Brian Cox when he was performing figurative cunnilingus on Nicola Sturgeon.

Maybe it’s about time you heeded your own advice and don’t comment on things you clearly have no understanding of

It utterly depresses me when people get the impression that Scottish people are anything like you. Rather than understanding what a bunch of empty barrel drumming, plastic tartan skid marks you cybernats actually are.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 09-09-2022 at 01:19 PM.