User Tag List

Page 3017 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2017251729172967300730153016301730183019302730673117 ... LastLast
Results 30,161 to 30,170 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    There is no point engaging with you when you’re in full troll mode.
    < sigh >

2 decades later and, still, whenever you can't defend a position you revert to "troll".

There is no trolling, Letters. Just plain disagreement that you can't even hope to contest. As demonstrated above. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Ok sure do that. It’s a one off payment and once spent its gone but sure get rid of them.
    You don’t get my point. They won’t sell.

How about you still have a royal family, but they have no money and get paid a public wage?

The rest of their wealth goes to charity. If you are all a out charity, then you give don’t you? Don’t fucking turn up and go, “I’m helping because I’m the most famous person in the world, but look at all the gold I have”.

It’s like the boss of BP turning up to a clean air gig and saying he “understands”.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really aren’t. Have you been arrested or shunned for not watching the news or going to any of the processions? No you haven’t.

Yes i agree the police at times appear heavy handed with some of the handling of the protestors. It’s completely valid to protest however I suspect in most cases, they are being moved elsewhere to keep the peace. If you go and protest in a place where you protest could escalate a situation, its not surprising the police will try and minimise the risk.
    I don't live anywhere near the shit holes of Scotland or england for reasons like this, ffs.

Multiple people being arrested and forcefully removed for making statements as simple as "who elected her".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...ree-speech-uk/

Sound familiar? Happens in North Korea anaw.

Any comedy shows allowed on your state sponsored media yet, btw??

Guess which other country banned laughing when their unelected 'head of state' died?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok sure do that. It’s a one off payment and once spent its gone but sure get rid of them.

On the rest of it though, if you get rid of the royal family, you will still have a head of state in some form. Most likely a prime minster too. They will still require state accomdantion travel expenses and they will still cost millions a year. Yes different style but doesn’t instantly save money either
    Aye, that one off payment of hundreds of millions would be pointless, eh?

Fuckin hell, man

Fine, give away one of the duchies worth BILLIONS that has an income stream in the millions every fuckin year, from land that is theirs because god said so

Are you seriously comparing the state accomodations of prime ministers to the monarchy's land, dwellings and concessions?

Mental, man. Utterly fuckin deluded. Can't see out from the boot you're licking, mate.
    Last edited by mandela8; 15-09-2022 at 07:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post

How about you still have a royal family, but they have no money and get paid a public wage?

The rest of their wealth goes to charity. If you are all a out charity, then you give don’t you? Don’t fucking turn up and go, “I’m helping because I’m the most famous person in the world, but look at all the gold I have”.

It’s like the boss of BP turning up to a clean air gig and saying he “understands”.
    Masturbated reading this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post

Ok. Most of the income of the crown estates is given to the country. The monarchy keeps 25% (roughly 85 million a year) of the profits for their expenses, running their offices, travel etc. the other duchys such as the duchy of Cornwall which funds the prince of wales have rules in place that htey can only keep hte income generated by the estate. If they sell it, they cannot keep the proceeds or profit from sale of capital.

So yes, if you take it all back, it wont exactly generate huge income for the government/taxpayer. They might earn some money gernerated from a one off sale or if the income is kept and run by the government, even if you pay the royal family a public wage, the expenses of running the monarchy such as a travel, security etc will still be millions a year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Mandela you are in the us right?

You realise that presidents lie in state when they die, flags flown at half mast, national day of mourning, military parades, state funerals.

Sounds like North Korea. You best leave just in case

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that semi coherent boy botherer still raging on?

Comparing England to North Korea because it has a monarchy. Try living there….either by way of comparison or just because hopefully that’s the last anyone will have to hear from you again

Constitutional Monarch or Elected president…it’s still the same tax dodging escapades…only someone who has a hard drive as murky as Pete Townsend could really get this animated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Mandela you are in the us right?

You realise that presidents lie in state when they die, flags flown at half mast, national day of mourning, military parades, state funerals.

Sounds like North Korea. You best leave just in case
    Mate, Mon tae fuck, man.

1/ I couldny gie two fucks about the US either. I'm here for the weather.

B) Bush Snr died in 2018 (which I had to Google, btw). Are you seriously comparing that to servile nations like england/North Korea (which are interchangeable at this point)?

I hope you're not, man. That 'd be Letters level of serfdom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. Most of the income of the crown estates is given to the country. The monarchy keeps 25% (roughly 85 million a year) of the profits for their expenses, running their offices, travel etc. the other duchys such as the duchy of Cornwall which funds the prince of wales have rules in place that htey can only keep hte income generated by the estate. If they sell it, they cannot keep the proceeds or profit from sale of capital.

So yes, if you take it all back, it wont exactly generate huge income for the government/taxpayer. They might earn some money gernerated from a one off sale or if the income is kept and run by the government, even if you pay the royal family a public wage, the expenses of running the monarchy such as a travel, security etc will still be millions a year.
    Get out.

It’s the principle, not the amount.

I don’t give a fuck whether or not it solves the needs of every poor person of this nation. What I care about, is an elite band of inbred cunts, born into unimaginable wealth and virtually unchallenged self-entitlement to swerve the laws of the land, being fawned upon because they happened to “serve” us.

I know you stand by it….but thats because you go fucking tally ho around the estate with a gun, flat cap and jodpers yourself.

Fuck off pal
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.