User Tag List

Page 3028 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2028252829282978301830263027302830293030303830783128 ... LastLast
Results 30,271 to 30,280 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Fuel lines are now forming in Germany, France and the United States, to name a few. Police in the States are enforcing rationing rules and turning away vehicles with partially full tanks. This is a key trigger. It was inevitable and coming ever since November 2020.

In the Ukraine the US has boots on the ground and is conducting special operations against Russian infrastructure.

In the South China Sea and along the demarcation line in Korea tensions are as high as they have ever been.

In the Mid East Israel has promised total destruction of Palestine should Hezbollah defend against the latest land grab (which is entirely focused on securing energy reserves).

In Iran the police have taken the American dollar and are siding with paid protestors and thousands who have been roped into believing they are fighting a genuine revolution.

All across Europe growing crowds are gathered in protest against their failed governments.

Economies all around the world are tanking. Banks in China and across the Asian seaboard are closing their doors.

US banks are sitting on so much debt the global economy will cease instantly if they lose their grip for even a second.

Every single indicator is in the red.

Unless there is somebody out there with a brain that us fucking nutters put in charge (very unlikely) this is it, the tipping point.

So, it wouldn't hurt to just get a few extra supplies in. Yeah, I know. Everything is fine and only tin foil hatters make preparations, but it might be worth it to just stock up a little on food, fuel, medical supplies and How-To manuals. Plan for the worst, hope for the best right?

On the other hand, we beat Liverpool. Which is the main thing.

I just wonder what it would actually take.
    Amazing, the only mention of Russia in that post is some conspiracy with no evidence that the US are attacking russian infrastructure in Ukraine.

No mention of Russia bombing civilian targets etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was 11 years ago.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 11-10-2022 at 08:03 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, it wouldn't hurt to just get a few extra supplies in. Yeah, I know. Everything is fine and only tin foil hatters make preparations, but it might be worth it to just stock up a little on food, fuel, medical supplies and How-To manuals. Plan for the worst, hope for the best right?
    Dude, you do remember that just 2 years ago you were predicting no end to the Covid restrictions and in fact an increase of them with curfews and checkpoints, the army on the streets.
    You remember that, right? Can we agree that didn't happen?
    So look, I'm not saying everything you've said is wrong and there aren't some "bad things" happening. I'm just pointing out you do have a tendency to be a bit of a doommonger.
    And sure, I could stock up a bit. What's that going to do? If it really does all go to shit then what? I'll survive for a bit longer? Yay?

On the other hand, we beat Liverpool. Which is the main thing.
    It's almost like football - like many entertainment forms - is a distraction from the "real world". Of course it's not "more important" than life and death, but if you can't enjoy stuff like that then what's the point in life?
    Holy shit dude, will you lighten up? Enjoy the things you can enjoy. You can't control world events and wringing your hands about how we're all doomed helps no-one, least of all yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Hopefully you can eat it and burn it in the coming months.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Dude, you do remember that just 2 years ago you were predicting no end to the Covid restrictions and in fact an increase of them with curfews and checkpoints, the army on the streets.
    You remember that, right? Can we agree that didn't happen?
    So look, I'm not saying everything you've said is wrong and there aren't some "bad things" happening. I'm just pointing out you do have a tendency to be a bit of a doommonger.
    And sure, I could stock up a bit. What's that going to do? If it really does all go to shit then what? I'll survive for a bit longer? Yay?

It's almost like football - like many entertainment forms - is a distraction from the "real world". Of course it's not "more important" than life and death, but if you can't enjoy stuff like that then what's the point in life?
    Holy shit dude, will you lighten up? Enjoy the things you can enjoy. You can't control world events and wringing your hands about how we're all doomed helps no-one, least of all yourself.
    Are you literally incapable of tracking the development of a remorseless trend unless every waypoint is reached precisely on schedule and exactly as described? Or, as I suggested, unless you see it unfold on your street directly outside your window? All of the important covid restrictions are, indeed, still in place, as many will find out if they try to kick back against the global economic reset that is in progress now. Either you can't see this happening or you refuse to see it. That's why you examine everything in strict isolation, as if a 1,000 pieces puzzle is, in fact, 1,000 different pictures each showing nothing much at all.

But it doesn't matter. I gave you some timely advice and you still have liberty to take it or ignore it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you literally incapable of tracking the development of a remorseless trend unless every waypoint is reached precisely on schedule and exactly as described? Or, as I suggested, unless you see it unfold on your street directly outside your window? All of the important covid restrictions are, indeed, still in place, as many will find out if they try to kick back against the global economic reset that is in progress now. Either you can't see this happening or you refuse to see it. That's why you examine everything in strict isolation, as if a 1,000 pieces puzzle is, in fact, 1,000 different pictures each showing nothing much at all.

But it doesn't matter. I gave you some timely advice and you still have liberty to take it or ignore it.
    What covid restrictions are in place in the UK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Amazing, the only mention of Russia in that post is some conspiracy with no evidence that the US are attacking russian infrastructure in Ukraine.

No mention of Russia bombing civilian targets etc.
    I was watching the mainstream media last night and laughing, thinking, people like Ollie will be lapping this up. In a good natured way. I realise you don't know much about the conflict and that's understandable because you innocently rely on easily accessible and pre-packaged information from a single, heavily interested party. Like many do.

I was talking about independent thinking the other day, maybe you caught my post? I'm wondering, given the Russians are 100% in the wrong here, and undoubtedly the wrong sort too (unlike our Ukrainian heroes), I'm wondering, why haven't they been bombing Ukrainian infrastructure into the dust since the conflict began (which was in 2022, as we all know for a modern day fact)? Does that make you wonder too? I mean that's what the yanks do, right. Power plants, water treatment facilities, fuel and food stores, bridges, communications and media centres, governmental buildings, command and control centres - BOOM! Shock and awe baby!

But people have been clubbing in Kiev and riding the trains. Until very recently at least. Maybe the Rooskies are dumbarses too? They couldn't find their historic capital and only just stumbled on it by accident this week? Can't wait to see what the BBC tells you to think about this, if they mention it at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    What covid restrictions are in place in the UK?
    The ones I posted up on this forum that were ignored as temporary and necessary. The ones that unexpectedly remained on the books after even the BBC couldn't push Covid any more.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ones I posted up on this forum that were ignored as temporary and necessary. The ones that unexpectedly remained on the books after even the BBC couldn't push Covid any more.
    I missed that post of yours.

Mind pointing me towards it?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was watching the mainstream media last night and laughing, thinking, people like Ollie will be lapping this up. In a good natured way. I realise you don't know much about the conflict and that's understandable because you innocently rely on easily accessible and pre-packaged information from a single, heavily interested party. Like many do.

I was talking about independent thinking the other day, maybe you caught my post? I'm wondering, given the Russians are 100% in the wrong here, and undoubtedly the wrong sort too (unlike our Ukrainian heroes), I'm wondering, why haven't they been bombing Ukrainian infrastructure into the dust since the conflict began (which was in 2022, as we all know for a modern day fact)? Does that make you wonder too? I mean that's what the yanks do, right. Power plants, water treatment facilities, fuel and food stores, bridges, communications and media centres, governmental buildings, command and control centres - BOOM! Shock and awe baby!

But people have been clubbing in Kiev and riding the trains. Until very recently at least. Maybe the Rooskies are dumbarses too? They couldn't find their historic capital and only just stumbled on it by accident this week? Can't wait to see what the BBC tells you to think about this, if they mention it at all.
    Are you seriously now trying to claim Russia hasn’t tried to destroy parts Ukraine? The city of mauripol were smashed by russian bombs and the city barely exists as it did before the conflict.

You & GG bang on about how Ukraine is full of nazis notably the Azov regiment (we all know most of the Eastern European countries have problems with some nazis) so presumably you must be completely outraged by Putin swapping several high profile Azov commanders and Azov soldiers in return for Ukraine returning one of his mates who happens to be godfather to his child. So if the special operation was to stop nazis, swapping a whole load of them for your mate seems slightly counter productive. It would be like Staling capturing Gobbels & other high ranking nazis before returning them to hitler in return for his son.