User Tag List

Page 3029 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2029252929292979301930273028302930303031303930793129 ... LastLast
Results 30,281 to 30,290 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Are you seriously now trying to claim Russia hasn’t tried to destroy parts Ukraine? The city of mauripol were smashed by russian bombs and the city barely exists as it did before the conflict.

You & GG bang on about how Ukraine is full of nazis notably the Azov regiment (we all know most of the Eastern European countries have problems with some nazis) so presumably you must be completely outraged by Putin swapping several high profile Azov commanders and Azov soldiers in return for Ukraine returning one of his mates who happens to be godfather to his child. So if the special operation was to stop nazis, swapping a whole load of them for your mate seems slightly counter productive. It would be like Staling capturing Gobbels & other high ranking nazis before returning them to hitler in return for his son.
    So Im guessing you wouldnt swap anybody for your own son.? If they had your son and you had Hitler, you'd say, "Nah. I'm good"

The problem for people like you who
    1. are not too smart
    2. Are unquestioning of authority
    3. Just want your side to win even if they are the douchebags...... is this

You either dont read the full details or more likely the details are kept from you,

So in case its the latter I will fill you in with the prisoner exchange details that the BBc et al wont tell you

The prisoner exchange was brokered by Turkey and the Saudi`s

The AZOV prisoners are handed over to Turkey, who will detain them for as long as it takes for the hostilities between Russia and Ukraine to be settled, one way or the other. They arent going home to copulate with their wives.

Maybe the NATO guys are going home, that wasnt stated, but if they wish to re-enlist. Well the same fate or worse will await them again. Things arent too comfy across Ukraine right now, so they may think again, but then again like the guy in the Equalizer stated. " My only regret is that I cant kill you twice". This could possibly happen now or something close.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 11-10-2022 at 11:24 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    many countries have neo-nazis and far right groups

we have the BNP and the EDL plus many racists in organistions like UKIP etc

ok, in Ukraine some of them have taken it to a higher level with a militia but branding every Ukrainian a nazi because of a few hardline nutters is dumb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    So Im guessing you wouldnt swap anybody for your own son.? If they had your son and you had Hitler, you'd say, "Nah. I'm good"
    But in Putins case, it’s not his son but a friend of his. He started this special operation to “de nazify” unkraine before giving a whole load of captured “nazis” back to save his friend.

Also Stalin quite famously didn’t trade for his own son when captured by the nazis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Are you literally incapable of tracking the development of a remorseless trend unless every waypoint is reached precisely on schedule and exactly as described?
    You asked me this before so I'll just reply like I did before.
    I'd expect to see this "remorseless trend". I just don't. And I'd suggest it's your worldview which is making you see a trend which simply isn't there.
    Given the confidence with which you prophesied the things I mentioned above - a remorseless trend towards ever increasing restrictions - your continued rock solid confidence in your ability to know What's Going On™ is somewhat baffling.

Or, as I suggested, unless you see it unfold on your street directly outside your window?
    You have suggested that and I responded so I'll do so again. It doesn't have to be happening outside my window but is it happening anywhere?
    There's no army on my street, are they on yours? Are there curfews round your way?

All of the important covid restrictions are, indeed, still in place
    Counterpoint - no they aren't.
    They still give announcements on the train about recommending people wear masks, almost no-one does. There are no Covid restrictions anywhere now.
    Covid "passports" came and went. Not sure what's going on about boosters, I had the initial two jabs and that was it, no-one has strapped me to the table and made me have any more yet.

I think you might be talking about some of the bills you have highlighted previously. Yes, they are still on the books but they're not to do with Covid and have they made any difference?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    But in Putins case, it’s not his son but a friend of his. He started this special operation to “de nazify” unkraine before giving a whole load of captured “nazis” back to save his friend.

Also Stalin quite famously didn’t trade for his own son when captured by the nazis
    Which makes the trade even better because he got his men back and helped out a friend and the Nazis are nowhere back in the action

Also you are now equating yourself with Stalin are you?

Nice going Ollie. You are really on form today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    many countries have neo-nazis and far right groups

we have the BNP and the EDL plus many racists in organistions like UKIP etc

ok, in Ukraine some of them have taken it to a higher level with a militia but branding every Ukrainian a nazi because of a few hardline nutters is dumb
    So you didnt see the recent picture of their chief or Armed staff wearing a bracelet with Swastikas all around it. In Ukraine it goes much deeper and higher than you think

There was also a small clip of 2 schoolgirls using the NAzi salute as one of their APC drove by. 8 or 10 year olds at best
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 11-10-2022 at 01:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you didnt see the recent picture of their chief or Armed staff wearing a bracelet with Swastikas all around it. In Ukraine it goes much deeper and higher than you think

There was also a small clip of 2 schoolgirls using the NAzi salute as one of their APC drove by. 8 or 10 year olds at best
    Russia use the Wagner group in the war (there are videos of them trying to recruit people) and their leader has literally SS symbols tattooed on his body.

You never seem to criticise Russia though who have nazis in their military

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which makes the trade even better because he got his men back and helped out a friend and the Nazis are nowhere back in the action

Also you are now equating yourself with Stalin are you?

Nice going Ollie. You are really on form today

The 5 commanders of the Azov regiment are in Turkey yes but the rest of the 200 odd others in the swap are not.

But again, you keep defending Putin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Hopefully you can eat it and burn it in the coming months.
    Yes. I’ve always planned to eat and burn football results.

I just never considered doing it in that order.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So
    So in case its the latter I will fill you in with the prisoner exchange details that the BBc et al wont tell you

The prisoner exchange was brokered by Turkey and the Saudi`s
    10 seconds

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63004964.amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.