User Tag List

Page 3031 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2031253129312981302130293030303130323033304130813131 ... LastLast
Results 30,301 to 30,310 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    The scale of economic impact isn’t comparable, nor how long it was allowed to continue.

This severely impacted a national economy.

I have no problem with freezing of accounts that fund criminal activity - which is precisely what occurred.

How long it was able to continue?

Portland, Oregon is even now a complete hell hole run by street activists and Anarchists basically siphoned off an area of Seattle.

Much of this wasn’t just one nights rioting/looting it went on for weeks and in some cases months

Plus are you honestly saying economic harm is the best way to appraise the extent of criminal harm? I’d say home owners and small business owners underwent quite significant economic harm as well as being frightened for their lives

Plus you personally thinking it’s ok to freeze peoples accounts isn’t evidence of it being a proportional measure.

Plus to get back to my original point which despite your claim to the contrary was not a different argument, these kinds of events only happen when those who are in charge abuse that power to begin with. The response might be equally idiotic, but the point is trust has been eroded and appeals to authority won’t work anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    How long it was able to continue?

Portland, Oregon is even now a complete hell hole run by street activists and Anarchists basically siphoned off an area of Seattle.

Much of this wasn’t just one nights rioting/looting it went on for weeks and in some cases months

Plus are you honestly saying economic harm is the best way to appraise the extent of criminal harm? I’d say home owners and small business owners underwent quite significant economic harm as well as being frightened for their lives

Plus you personally thinking it’s ok to freeze peoples accounts isn’t evidence of it being a proportional measure.

Plus to get back to my original point which despite your claim to the contrary was not a different argument, these kinds of events only happen when those who are in charge abuse that power to begin with. The response might be equally idiotic, but the point is trust has been eroded and appeals to authority won’t work anymore.
    It isn’t comparable - we are talking about the tanking of the National economy and disruption on the vast majority of international trade. By 100s of people.

It should not have been allowed to go on as long as it did.

What happened in Portland affected…a little bit of Portland.

The economic harm affected the livelihoods of the entire country.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although granted - freezing of individuals - especially those that donated was over-reach.

It illustrates clearly the disaster we are running headlong in to - the cashless society. I wouldn’t even get an Oyster Card when they came out, because you could see where things were going at that point.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In today edition of “I didn’t know she was still alive”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63221326

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    In today edition of “I didn’t know she was still alive”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63221326

Her Grandad was Leader of the Labour Party in the 1930s…the Corbyn of his day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://metro.co.uk/2022/10/12/kanye...iracy-17548186

Not sure if he's gone proper cray cray or if he's just whipping up publicity.
    The anti-Semitic thing makes me think the former.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's mental.

I mean that in a real, diagnosable way. He's not well.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two little toerags have decided to chuck soup on Van Gogh’s sunflowers in the National Gallery.

I hope the cops go full on apartheid era South African police on them