User Tag List

Page 3042 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2042254229422992303230403041304230433044305230923142 ... LastLast
Results 30,411 to 30,420 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Looks like it was Ukraine. Poland to invoke article 5 against Ukraine?
    You don't understand propaganda if you think equivalency will be applied.

Reality isn't on the agenda. Only stupid leaders and stupid people lapping it up. I'm not afraid of Russian missiles. I'm afraid of how easy it is to pull the wool over seemingly sensible eyes. Some of the comments on this thread are so ignorant it makes me gasp for air. But they believe it. They really do.

You are shouting into a storm so vehement the truth is a fallen leaf.

I tried to educate these people too, but that's not their ambition. Quite the contrary.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Gen Milley Head of Joint Chiefs is urging dialogue. He obviously doesnt know as much about war as the Chikenhawks on GW. Lets go fight some Rooskies, it will be fun, except it wont.

Democrats on their usual war grift. Hope no one here was dumb enough to buy into FTX...Biden and Nancy were using it to launder their billions sent to Ukraine. Ukraine used it to buy Crypto and the aptly named FTX CEO Bankman-Fried was converting it to currency and making millions in donations to the Democrats.

Perpetual war is the game. Unfortunately Russia aint playing nice
    I could be wrong, but not one person here has advocated fighting the Russians. So if you could provide details, that would be swell.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I could be wrong, but not one person here has advocated fighting the Russians. So if you could provide details, that would be swell.
    How coy.

The media was screaming about Russian missile for a whole week.

The 101st Airborne had their cocks out on the border with CNN sucking furiously.

And in the house of "representatives" (now that's comedy for you), we have bunker invited cunts telling us the only way to end this is to literally end it all.

Are you serious?

Why the great pretence? What's in it for you? Or do you do this voluntarily?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Is it time to arrest the mainstream media?

Obviously, and anyone with half a brain can figure it out (or at least listen to somebody other than the foreign bloke who is posing as our PM), the Russians didn't attack Poland. I mean - for fuck's sake? What's the baseline for some people?

But the media is still pushing the Russian missile thing. They might be disguising their intent with words like "alleged", but it's obvious what they are trying to do. And if they succeed we all die.

So wouldn't it be sensible to arrest them? They are trying to kill millions of people. A crime by any measure.
    Without knowing the full details, and don’t pretend you have some knowledge we don’t about the Poland missile. Let’s just say that Russia doesnt pepper Ukrainian civilians with missiles. Does a air defence missile land in Poland? Probably not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without knowing the full details, and don’t pretend you have some knowledge we don’t about the Poland missile. Let’s just say that Russia doesnt pepper Ukrainian civilians with missiles. Does a air defence missile land in Poland? Probably not.
    I have a brain. Is that enough?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How coy.

The media was screaming about Russian missile for a whole week.

The 101st Airborne had their cocks out on the border with CNN sucking furiously.

And in the house of "representatives" (now that's comedy for you), we have bunker invited cunts telling us the only way to end this is to literally end it all.

Are you serious?

Why the great pretence? What's in it for you? Or do you do this voluntarily?
    Slow down, take a breathe and re-read the context of the post. I was replying to GG saying that GW members wanted to fight the Russians. I don’t recall anyone from GW (not the media or US HoR) wanting to fight the Russians.

Who in their right minds would want to fight the Russians? We see the devastation that entails every day in Ukraine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't you even bring yourself to ask - why would Russia fire a missile into Poland?

Do you have enough information available to track it through?

At what point do you snap back to what you were before you became an acolyte of the media message?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a brain. Is that enough?

No, that answer isn’t enough. You have a brain, you’re a smart person. But you also have a temper and that sends you off on tangents and drawing ridiculous conclusions that completely misrepresent those you talk to here.

Is it as likely, that an air defence missile lands on Polish soil if there are no missiles to defend against?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slow down, take a breathe and re-read the context of the post. I was replying to GG saying that GW members wanted to fight the Russians. I don’t recall anyone from GW (not the media or US HoR) wanting to fight the Russians.

Who in their right minds would want to fight the Russians? We see the devastation that entails every day in Ukraine.
    My mistake. Apologies. And thank fuck, because I was in despair that even sensible people had bought into this shit.

I read a few of the comments from the usual suspects and imply couldn't believe what I was reading. So I wrapped your post up in that trashcan.

Proving I'm not as attentive as I think I am and subject to emotion like everyone else. Lesson learned.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, that answer isn’t enough. You have a brain, you’re a smart person. But you also have a temper and that sends you off on tangents and drawing ridiculous conclusions that completely misrepresent those you talk to here.

Is it as likely, that an air defence missile lands on Polish soil if there are no missiles to defend against?
    I don't want a nuclear war.

Is that enough?

Are you reading some of these posts? I mean what the fuck?

And I don't even consider GW to be Millennial spectrum. There are thicker people out there.
    Für eure Sicherheit