User Tag List

Page 3043 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2043254329432993303330413042304330443045305330933143 ... LastLast
Results 30,421 to 30,430 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Can't you even bring yourself to ask - why would Russia fire a missile into Poland?

Do you have enough information available to track it through?

At what point do you snap back to what you were before you became an acolyte of the media message?
    I thought it insane when it happened, my first reaction was it was most likely an accident. Only it was on the part of Ukraine. Accidents happen in pressured situations - like when your country is getting pepper sprayed by missiles from a lunatic aggressor that doesnt give a fuck about civilian casualties.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want a nuclear war.

Is that enough?

Are you reading some of these posts? I mean what the fuck?

And I don't even consider GW to be Millennial spectrum. There are thicker people out there.
    I don’t want a nuclear war. There is no need for a nuclear war. Russia could end this by just fucking off back to their own country. It is that simple. Tens of thousands have already lost their lives. This includes Russian lives - none of whom would’ve lost their lives if they were on Russian soil. Not a single one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know people who fought in the Falklands, Iraq and Afghanistan. I listen to them. They explain war very well. They tell me that they hardly ever knew what the fuck was going on beyond their immediate circumstances and that orders related to their immediate circumstance often arrived several days later.

On the ground - ANYTHING can happen.

In the wine bars back at home where policy is made, we need policy maker to have cool and collected heads and are prepared to listen before they speak. It's vital. Otherwise it can all spiral out of control without anyone being at the helm.

Talk to a soldier and ask about the reality.

Leaders deal in strategy, generals deal in tactics and soldiers deal in reality. The first trails the next which is several steps behind the last.

The fact it was called a "Russian missile" tells you everything you need to know bout our "leaders". These are stupid, immoral and disconnected people. A joke, if the stakes were not so serious.

Yet everyone hangs on the words from these ignoramouses.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I thought it insane when it happened, my first reaction was it was most likely an accident. Only it was on the part of Ukraine. Accidents happen in pressured situations - like when your country is getting pepper sprayed by missiles from a lunatic aggressor that doesnt give a fuck about civilian casualties.
    Too much western media in that response I'm afraid.

You can't have it both ways.

Either the Russians are incompetent and losing. (the mainstream media fantasy)

Of they were waging a police action which doesn't permit all out aggression (see Russian parliamentary transcripts - banned from the UK in case we see them).

But now it is a war. And so comes winter. Crime and the Donbas is secure. Elections have been held. The Azov Battalion is DEAD. Which part don't you comprehend?

You should counterbalance your reading of CBS with something at least grasping for a finger-hold on reality.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much western media in that response I'm afraid.

You can't have it both ways.

Either the Russians are incompetent and losing. (the mainstream media fantasy)

Of they were waging a police action which doesn't permit all out aggression (see Russian parliamentary transcripts - banned from the UK in case we see them).

But now it is a war. And so comes winter. Crime and the Donbas is secure. Elections have been held. The Azov Battalion is DEAD. Which part don't you comprehend?

You should counterbalance your reading of CBS with something at least grasping for a finger-hold on reality.
    It’s a war because Russia attacked a sovereign country and that country is defending themselves. The fucking nerve of the Ukrainians.

And, yeah, the Russians have been inept, they severely underestimated the level of resistance they would face. Also, “police action”? That is funny - since when did a police action involve the targeting and slaughter of a civilian population - in a country that posed no danger to Russia.

Now we’ve got Baltic states in NATO that want to use any excuse to attack Russia now they are under the NATO umbrella.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s a war because Russia attacked a sovereign country and that country is defending themselves. The fucking nerve of the Ukrainians.

And, yeah, the Russians have been inept, they severely underestimated the level of resistance they would face. Also, “police action”? That is funny - since when did a police action involve the targeting and slaughter of a civilian population - in a country that posed no danger to Russia.

Now we’ve got Baltic states in NATO that want to use any excuse to attack Russia now they are under the NATO umbrella.
    Okay
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vietnam.

When we do it...
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They "posed no danger to Russia" makes me believe you think this war is between Ukraine and Russia, instead of between "Russia" and Goldman Sachs. But surely you couldn't think that?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a read of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

He's the nutter whose spawn now haunts morning TV in the US.

It's all inherited and regurgitated.

If you are getting ANY of your news from the western media then you know precisely nothing about everything.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vietnam.

When we do it...
    Yeah, forgive me for my passionate defence of the Vietnam war.