User Tag List

Page 3044 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2044254429442994303430423043304430453046305430943144 ... LastLast
Results 30,431 to 30,440 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m off to bed - the board is all yours.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Is it time to arrest the mainstream media?
    Well, that's not a person. Should we also arrest Twitter or the moon? Sorry, that was a somewhat flippant start to what is supposed to be a more serious post.
    So let's start again here:

But the media is still pushing the Russian missile thing. They might be disguising their intent with words like "alleged", but it's obvious what they are trying to do.
    Are they, though? Yes, the initial report on the BBC was about a Russian missile. Literally the next morning they led with Biden saying it probably wasn't Russian.
    This morning there was an article on the BBC with the headline "Ukraine war: Kyiv not to blame for Poland missile - Zelensky".
    It's basically Zelensky saying "it wasn't me" and is full of quotes from people saying they're pretty sure it wasn't from Russia and that Ukraine is the more likely source.
    So are the media really pushing it? I pick the BBC because it's a source I look at a lot and one you have a particular distain for.

The idea that it was a Russian missile was an obvious initial conclusion, given that it's Russia who have been peppering Ukraine with missiles. And I'm not just saying that because the BBC told me, a colleague is from Ukraine. He lives in Poland but his family are back in Kyiv and he's been telling me bits about the reality on the ground. But they didn't persist with the idea of it being a Russian missile when more

You do have a brain, but you also have extreme biases and a worldview which makes you jump to wrong conclusions a lot.
    You have an extreme suspicion of authority which makes you see nefarious motives where they don't always exist.
    I've been through examples multiple times so let's not go round that loop again.

You said you've tried to educate "these people". The way to do that is not to strut around saying you know more about things than us idiots (even if that's true).
    If you know stuff we don't - and that's certainly true on this topic, I'd be the first to admit my ignorance of all the geopolitical history of Ukraine and Russia - then cool, so explain stuff and ideally provide sources to back things up.
    Just calling people who don't see things your way stupid isn't going to engage people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cunts, the lot of them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do have a brain, but you also have extreme biases and a worldview which makes you jump to wrong conclusions a lot.
    It's glorious. Super entertaining.

A fully erect defence of the BBC and their "obvious initial conclusion" followed up by a criticism of my tendency to jump to conclusions.

I love it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's glorious. Super entertaining.

A fully erect defence of the BBC and their "obvious initial conclusion" followed up by a criticism of my tendency to jump to conclusions.

I love it.
    You said:

But the media is still pushing the Russian missile thing
    This is not true. Well, it's certainly not true on the BBC. Is it elsewhere?
    And the difference is even if it was the BBC "jumping to conclusions", they almost immediately corrected that as new information came in.
    You jump to conclusions and then refuse to acknowledge you were wrong even when shown to be conclusively.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much western media in that response I'm afraid.

You can't have it both ways.

Either the Russians are incompetent and losing. (the mainstream media fantasy)

Of they were waging a police action which doesn't permit all out aggression (see Russian parliamentary transcripts - banned from the UK in case we see them).

But now it is a war. And so comes winter. Crime and the Donbas is secure. Elections have been held. The Azov Battalion is DEAD. Which part don't you comprehend?

You should counterbalance your reading of CBS with something at least grasping for a finger-hold on reality.
    I find it amazing that given the amount of times you stated the US election was fraudulent etc that you just seemingly accept the russian sham elections held in Donbas etc as completely fair and free.

The russians are incompetent and losing when it comes to their military. They have lost more men then in their entire campagin in Afghan and more equipment. They have now lost cities that they won back in march. We have seen videos of the russian army being completely useless as their tanks etc are blown up by Ukrainians.

And if you really want to go further and believe everything Russia say, their equipment is even worse then we think given the amount of times ammutions explode and sink their flagship or blow up bridges in crimea etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

You do have a brain
    I dispute that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You said:

This is not true. Well, it's certainly not true on the BBC. Is it elsewhere?
    And the difference is even if it was the BBC "jumping to conclusions", they almost immediately corrected that as new information came in.
    You jump to conclusions and then refuse to acknowledge you were wrong even when shown to be conclusively.
    LOL

Bet you always win at Twister.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I find it amazing that given the amount of times you stated the US election was fraudulent etc that you just seemingly accept the russian sham elections held in Donbas etc as completely fair and free.

The russians are incompetent and losing when it comes to their military. They have lost more men then in their entire campagin in Afghan and more equipment. They have now lost cities that they won back in march. We have seen videos of the russian army being completely useless as their tanks etc are blown up by Ukrainians.

And if you really want to go further and believe everything Russia say, their equipment is even worse then we think given the amount of times ammutions explode and sink their flagship or blow up bridges in crimea etc.
    Ollie, bed time.
    Für eure Sicherheit