User Tag List

Page 3055 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2055255529553005304530533054305530563057306531053155 ... LastLast
Results 30,541 to 30,550 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    You protest against governments and corporations on a football forum

I think our contribution to humanity is quite equally lacking truth be told
    No dude, you are my hobby, not my occupation.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    This forum is so shit

Thats why it’s still entertaining
    Like Spurs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    No dude, you are my hobby, not my occupation.
    If I had to guess, your occupation would be something tech related…where you are self employed, take up freelance work and have minimal communication with your customers other than negotiating a price for your services which are probably very specific (none of which is a criticism, just an observation)

I’d say you have the opportunity to make even more money, but often choose not to because you don't want to be too tied down to anything for any length of time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You are the person who stands on ice and hears it crack and groan and strain. But because you are still on ice, your paradigm is unshakable.
    No. You are the person who keeps saying that I or we are standing on ice and that you can hear it crack and groan.
    All I see is solid ground beneath my feet. I keep asking you to show me the cracks and you're unable to.

You could have also searched for hundreds of other posts that constantly batter your world view.
    As could you. Give me one example.
    I mean, we could point to plenty of posts from you with various wild claims.
    Plenty of cracks you point to and groans you could "hear"
    I've posted some examples above. Didn't happen, did they? In fact, the complete opposite did.
    During the worst of the Covid restrictions I kept stating that they were temporary measures designed to deal with "a situation".
    (I also kept saying they were completely the wrong measures, but that's a different discussion)
    You were the one wringing your hands about where it was heading - marshal law, army on the streets, curfews, checkpoints.
    Who was right?
    This is no longer a debate, have restrictions increased as you prophesied or have they been lifted?

Or even posted the follow-up discussion to the one thread you hang to as some justification for your slavish devotion to the notion it will be alright, no matter what happens.
    Again, so could you. The conversation usually goes round in this circle:
    I point out that your wild prophesies didn't come to pass.
    You fail to acknowledge that and instead redirect the discussion to things like "the laws" the government passed while no-one was looking.
    I then acknowledge that some aspects of those are of concern but say that my gut feeling is that they won't make as much difference as you think.
    I occasionally go on to point out that mass protests are occurring. You know, one of the things that these laws potentially ban. I ask if the people protesting are being rounded up and put in prison. That question is usually ignored because you know what the answer is.
    Rinse and repeat.

I smell your fear from hundred miles away. You bathe in it at close distance.
    What fear? You're the one prophesying doom and gloom. You should be the one afraid. If I thought for one minute that all the stuff you predicted would happen then I would have been afraid, but none of that was ever going to happen, so what would I be afraid of? Literally the exact opposite did. Which is what I thought would happen. I'm not right about everything but it is abundantly clear we don't have a government who have any interest in controlling or oppressing us to the degree you imagine.

Which is why you can't look a yard beyond the now to see what is unfolding.
    Yes. You keep claiming you are the one who can do that. You're the one who knows What's Going On™
    You're the one who knows what is unfolding.
    But, again, your wild predictions just didn't happen. Which is why people around here don't take you particularly seriously.

It's interesting I said "reality" but you fell back on "information" that is handed down as fact. Which you then used as a straw-man. Accompanied by your groupies.
    I don't know what any of that is supposed to mean.

You are all so safe in your welcomed ignorance. Or so you think. Or wish, Or hope.
    Your misplaced confidence in your abilities to discern What's Going On™ despite your demonstrable record continues to baffle me.

Look back 50 yers. Compare to now. There's very little doubt who is providing the commentary on reality and who is denying it at all costs.
    What are the differences over the last 50 years which you believe confirms your model of reality?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andrew Tate is a fanny
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Andrew Tate is a fanny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ratzinger is dead

Good, the cunt basically threatened to excommunicate people who cooperated with investigations into paedophile priests. Was far more concerned with the reputation of the church than actually the victims

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry New Year!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likewise

2023 certainly won't be boring Arsenal-wise, we'll just have to see if it's good or bad