User Tag List

Page 3064 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2064256429643014305430623063306430653066307431143164 ... LastLast
Results 30,631 to 30,640 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Screw you, and correct respectively. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with this forum, but the whole concept of forums is outmoded. These days twats like us argue about stuff like this on places like FB, not on messageboards. That said, there are plenty of boards out there bigger than this, so they still have a place and you only need one or two new regulars - or old people returning, like you did - to make a big difference

Yep - reckon you're right. I think a major issue is that you can't really use the site on your phone - which basically means that 90% of the potential traffic is lost.

Personally, I like the old school forum style (and using a keyboard), and while I use social media occasionally and WhatsApp all the time I wouldn't use it for debating. The Times comment section can be quite good - but its a different experience.

Still, old habits die hard...
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    .Yep - reckon you're right. I think a major issue is that you can't really use the site on your phone
    Isn't that what Tapatalk does? Make stuff like this work well on Mobile?
    I do use this site on my phone quite a lot actually, but I agree it's not that good an experience, particularly if you're trying to write a longer message.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post

Yep - reckon you're right. I think a major issue is that you can't really use the site on your phone - which basically means that 90% of the potential traffic is lost.

Personally, I like the old school forum style (and using a keyboard), and while I use social media occasionally and WhatsApp all the time I wouldn't use it for debating. The Times comment section can be quite good - but its a different experience.

Still, old habits die hard...
    I actually do use this on my phone, the only issue with doing so is that you can’t upload images easily from it

What makes this place refreshing is that there’s no one who is outraged all the time. And that I think would appeal to a lot of people. I do like the fact that we are all middle aged farts, I for one notice more grey hair accumulating every time I go to the barbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember going to the barbers for a haircut.

I’d get my haircut.

Now I get a haircut, my eyebrows trimmed and my earlobes shaved.

I suppose it’s better value for money.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People getting all tied up in knots over the whole Isla Bryson thing

I think it’s quite simple, if this Raping animal regards himself as a woman…that should be respected

But if he’s now a she, he will have no use for his Johnson so we should invite his victims to remove it for him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Compare and contrast when I pick you up on the Yellow Card stuff - you didn't show your workings but you made claims based on it when the introduction explicitly says not to do this.
    I was going to stick with ignoring you but the above is priceless. It shows you in your full glory. As is becoming more frequent, I'm not 100% sure if you are serious or simply a product of your "measurable" IQ.

If you can't figure out (even though I told you) I used the Yellow Card data as a tool to make a nonsense of the Covid death toll you salivated over for 2 years (you ran a mile from that one) then I'm sorry for you. Or appalled. Maybe both.

But if you can figure it out, that means you've proved every point I ever made about you. And the way you layer patience and reasonableness on top of the blatant dishonesty - incredible. I used the very same criteria to analyse the Yellow Card data as you and your media and your corrupt state and corporations used to scare the shit out of the planet. You swallowed it whole, but now you've lost your appetite when your own lies are used to magic up something you don't want to be true?

So now, when I mention Project Veritas for example, you can simply copy and paste, "LOL, remember when you were wrong about the Yellow Card data?!" Like I said, priceless. You won't have to be so obvious with the army on the street (happened, obviously because it provoked the whole topic), curfews (happened - ask Canadians), mandates (happened - ask the NHS, sportsmen who are dropping dead, care workers) - though not on YOUR street, which was the debate was about. Thomas.

So you see now why I call you out for posing as a Christian? As you say, bullshit shouldn't go unchallenged.

You think if you lie enough everyone else will believe it, and I know how important that is to you. But, I wonder, do you think I'll eventually believe it?

Anyway, stop. It's saving a lot of time ignoring you so don't ruin it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I used the Yellow Card data as a tool to make a nonsense of the Covid death toll you salivated over for 2 years (you ran a mile from that one)
    I didn't run anywhere. I've explained many times that yes, while early on in the pandemic I was looking at the death toll and in particular deaths per million, after a while I was looking at excess deaths.
    But you can keep pretending I haven't explained that if it makes you feel better.

blatant dishonesty - incredible.
    Again, do you think one would describe someone as honest who made a load of hysterical predictions in October 2020 and then, when the exact opposite of their predictions happened, refused to acknowledge it or consider why they got things so wrong? Is that someone being honest? Is that someone who finds introspection "easy"?

I used the very same criteria to analyse the Yellow Card data as you and your media and your corrupt state and corporations used to scare the shit out of the planet.
    No you didn't. For one thing, you're comparing death and hospitalisation data - which come from actual records - with self reported data which comes with a big health warning.

So now, when I mention Project Veritas for example, you can simply copy and paste, "LOL, remember when you were wrong about the Yellow Card data?!"
    No. I'd say:
    Project Veritas? . They're the ones who fed you those lies about the USPS dude, lies you "swallowed whole". Then your biases led you to listen to the recording of the interview and make all kinds of wild claims about it which just weren't true. Remember when you said the dude was secretly recording when in fact he told them he was recording and they let him continue? . Or when you said they pressured him into changing his story when in fact they just read the statement your beloved Project Veritas had prepared for him and he agreed he couldn't stand by it? Dear me.

And I see you're still pretending you were right about things you were demonstrably wrong about:

army on the street (happened, obviously because it provoked the whole topic)
    They were "on the street" delivering tests in Birmingham. You said the fact they were doing so in uniform to "get us used to the presence of military forces on our streets".
    Well where are they then?

curfews (happened - askCanadians),
    Nice try but you're goalpost shifting, you were talking about the UK, you said "our" streets. And are the curfews still in place in Canada? Well?

mandates (happened - ask the NHS, sportsmen who are dropping dead, care workers)
    Firstly, sportsmen dropping dead, that's another piece of misinformation you've fallen for:
    https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/me...nes-thats-hoax
    But whatever suits your narrative, I guess.

As I said right at the start of this, you get a partial credit for this one. Yes, MrsL's old workplace did try and mandate people have the vaccine.
    One of her old colleagues told them to sod off and left. They have since asked her colleague back having quietly dropped the mandate, realising it wouldn't fly.

And I note you've quietly ignored all the other things I pointed out. Marshall law, which "they" were "gearing up for" in October 2020. The consequences for people not getting vaccinated. How's the egg?
    Even you can't twist things enough to pretend those things happened.

So you see now why I call you out for posing as a Christian?
    I think it's because you don't understand what being a Christian is.

You think if you lie enough everyone else will believe it, and I know how important that is to you.
    Once again demonstrating how little you know about what I "think"

But, I wonder, do you think I'll eventually believe it?
    I've come to the conclusion that you are too far gone. Your recent posts about paedophilia becoming legal and the vaccine targeting certain age groups - as thought the vaccine knows how old someone is - shows your paranoia makes rational thought impossible for you. Mix it with a dose of Dunning Kruger and a big slice of Cognitive Dissonance and this is what you get.
    But I'm not posting for you. It would be nice if you took a moment to reflect on the things you got wrong and why you got them wrong, I think it would do you good. But you have shown yourself incapable of that. I'm mostly picking you up on this stuff so other people don't fall down the conspiracy theory rabbit holes you've fallen down. Because it hasn't landed you in a good place.

Anyway, stop. It's saving a lot of time ignoring you so don't ruin it.
    I'll post what I like, you do the same. Ignore, don't ignore, up to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is all riveting.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    This is all riveting.
    Reverting is the word you’re looking for
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I remember going to the barbers for a haircut.

I’d get my haircut.

Now I get a haircut, my eyebrows trimmed and my earlobes shaved.

I suppose it’s better value for money.
    Given 50% of the cut is yer eyebrows, it is indeed good value
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.