User Tag List

Page 3065 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 2065256529653015305530633064306530663067307531153165 ... LastLast
Results 30,641 to 30,650 of 32042

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    This is all riveting.
    It's either this or doing work, so...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fought the law and...I won

The twats good people at the HMRC fined me £100 for not doing my tax return in time.
    But I DID do it in time, the system gave me a reference number and everything. But for whatever reason it didn't go through on their system so then I got a fine
    So I called them to explain, the bloke said to put it all in writing. Nothing.
    So I called again to ask what had happened, I also asked why they hadn't chased up the fine. They hadn't received the appeal and they'd taken the fine out of my account as I was in credit, the cheeky fuckers so and so's.
    When I did my return this year I mentioned it again in the "any other comments" section. Got a letter today saying they've accepted the appeal and returned the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not actually sure if I need to do the Self-Assessment thing actually. A couple of mates have questioned that.
    I think I do because I claim Child Benefit, but I could well be wrong.
    Meh. Whatever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bloody hell that reminds me
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many of these people killed or injured by Cop stories that we get imported over here, come loaded with the kind of context that we don’t get. There’s very few that are unequivocal.

Tyre Nichols video is totally fucked up, this is a savage beating of a kind that looks pre-meditated. It’s not losing your shit in a tense situation…it’s holding up someone who has already gone limp so your colleague can bash him in the chops after already kicking him in the face and ribs when he’s on the floor.

Not interested in any race narrative (although the usual moral gatekeepers love to ignore black on black crime )

But these guys killed someone, straight up killed them…not in self defence….not overreacting in a tense situation and forgetting their training. Cold blooded murder…doubt it will be tried as first degree murder but it should be. If I was a relative of that guy, I’d want all five of those cunts to get the chair (still an available method of punishment in Tenessese…just ask Daryl Holton…oh wait you can’t he died…in the electric chair)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so amazing how you guys just naturally gravitate to the media message of the day. I know the thread is "Currents", but there are so, so many currents that could be discussed. And yet, it's only ever front page news. And yet you claim you aren't brainwashed. While all the evidence proves otherwise.

I don't even suppose you know why #thelatestthing is front page news, as opposed to - say - the Pfizer thing.

Injustice is the NORM. Cherry picking injustice to be selectively outraged is a miserable existence played out at the whim of puppeteers.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

I fought the law and...I won

The twats good people at the HMRC fined me £100 for not doing my tax return in time.
    But I DID do it in time, the system gave me a reference number and everything. But for whatever reason it didn't go through on their system so then I got a fine
    So I called them to explain, the bloke said to put it all in writing. Nothing.
    So I called again to ask what had happened, I also asked why they hadn't chased up the fine. They hadn't received the appeal and they'd taken the fine out of my account as I was in credit, the cheeky fuckers so and so's.
    When I did my return this year I mentioned it again in the "any other comments" section. Got a letter today saying they've accepted the appeal and returned the money.

What a hero. A thug came and demanded a lot of money and you bravely stood up and said, what if I give you 99% of the demand?

And you WON!

Jeez, I want to be like you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Nice
    I think you missed a drop.
    Für eure Sicherheit