User Tag List

Page 3077 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 2077257729773027306730753076307730783079308731273177 ... LastLast
Results 30,761 to 30,770 of 32042

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Right up there, although I would enter in to evidence Gary who forgot his own Admin password so couldn't even do any moderation tasks
    (Sorry, Gary, but you did!)
    Go ahead and change the subject. Your modesty is almost as sincere as your godliness.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3:41am
    Holy shit dude, get help

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have to say, I still can't stand working from home.

For no reason whatsoever I found myself running to Tesco at 4pm to buy a bottle of wine.

I can't be waiting that long to have a drink ffs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pre-pandemic I was very much office based and liked it like that.
    The option to work at home was good if I had an appointment or something, but I enjoyed the office environment and actually I liked the commute too. Gave me time to read. Have to say though I've got used to WAH. I was in the office on Monday and very few people were in. I went in to see some people but they were tied up in meetings all day and so was I. I had a fairly uninspiring lunch on my own and basically sat on my own all day. Might as well have been at home. I did manage to catch up with a few of them at the end of the day but it really wasn't worth going in for.
    I do miss the commute, I should be able to make time to read at home but I tend not to. And if enough colleagues are in who I want to see then I like going in to see them. But most of my work is with overseas teams anyway, it doesn't really matter where I am. Quite enjoying staying at home now and being able to do the school run. Now it's completely the opposite, I like the option to go into the office if there's a reason to, but more often than not there isn't these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a hybrid situation where it's 3 days WFH, 2 days in the office. Everyone comes into the office on the same day so I we still get the social interaction and the benefits thereof on those days, but without having to wake up early to do the commute most days.

I really like it tbh.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye. I think that's what a lot of people will do going forward. I'd be up for going in more if others are, but most people I know well are also working at home pretty much full time which renders going in a bit pointless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m on a rota where I have to go in one day a week (though that said I’ve been in once in the last three weeks)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a fan of offices, I'm too old to have to share my space with a bunch of random people - i like going into town for meetings someties although zoom works jsut as well on a lot of occasions and is much more efficient

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I'm not a fan of offices, I'm too old to have to share my space with a bunch of random people - i like going into town for meetings someties although zoom works jsut as well on a lot of occasions and is much more efficient
    I do like the occasional human interaction, so despite my complaints about it being unnecessary and arbitrary to have an office rota when we don’t even have an office (we tend to grab the nearest available hot desking space) I can’t complain too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do 3 days in office and 2 at home. Prefer being in the office as I’m a bit of a social butterfly and enjoy the company of others. I feel like I’m more productive too when I’m not at home. I also enjoy commuting and the Central London life, it’s a nice escape.

I am grateful though in a way for the change in work set up. I’ve got to see my kid grow up through his formative years, something I just wouldn’t have been able to do if I was leaving the house at 7am and not getting in till 6pm 5 days a week.