User Tag List

Page 3081 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2081258129813031307130793080308130823083309131313181 ... LastLast
Results 30,801 to 30,810 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NQ hasn't posted for a few days. I guess the internet has been turned off in his sector, what with the marshal law we're now under and all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    NQ hasn't posted for a few days. I guess the internet has been turned off in his sector, what with the marshal law we're now under and all.
    He only posts in the wee hours which frankly is a bit of a relief. I don’t want to single him out, but fuck me he’s draining. It’s not even the once libertarian now populist right playbook (his political opinions have never bothered me and still don’t but they are so removed from my own that it’s just too tiresome to debate because 90% of the time we are never going to come near a mutual accommodation and he’s not exactly the type of guy you can say agree to disagree to)

But he’s always been like this, and it never bothered me because he did at least have a fairly good sense of humour. But now it’s just relentless negativity (and yeah I’m a hypocrite because I’ve spent my time relentlessly ragging on Arteta) but frankly its too reminiscent of dealing with my mum when she was in one of her moods and everything was bad.

Difference is my mum wasn’t on a crusade to convert people (which is actually what he has explicitly stated is one of his motivations for coming here)

We used to have a lot of low level trolling and back and forth insult throwing on this place, and I have to say I was totally 100% here for that and that’s what made it tolerable because no one ever took anything that seriously. Now he’s just this black cloud of resentment because we refuse to see the world as he does.

And boy does he hate you, I’ve said to him…Letters could just chuck you off here so for all your abuse and hatred towards him, he’s pretty good natured about it.

But that’s my own personal code, if someone was constantly calling me a Cunt and it wasn’t jokingly meant…after a while I’d be like “why don’t you fuck off back into your alcoholic pit of despair”

He will take this as if I’m talking behind his back, even though he can read exactly what I’ve said and it’s not like I’m being especially nice to him to his face.

In reality I should as much as I hate to say it, take a few pages from mandela’s book and ignore NQ like Mandela does with me.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 10-03-2023 at 03:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the lolz I looked at how much Eurovision Final tickets are going for on Viagogo.
    First ones I found are £4130 each
    I wouldn't go if you paid me, for the record, but holy shit that's ridiculous. They really need to get a grip on this, ban resale sites which allow you to set a price above face value, and stop the bots from skipping queues and mopping up the tickets. Although if you did the first of those it would probably greatly reduce the latter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Just because you're offended about something, that doesn't mean you're right" - Ricky Gervais.

Offence is subjective. In this case the joke doesn't even really work, the phrase "get on your tits" means to annoy someone, it's not a sexual thing at all.
    This is the part that I rolled my eyes at:

"Afterwards I was in complete shock and hadn’t really processed what happened. Today I am struggling with it — I feel sad, dirty and, frankly, violated."

Really? I mean holy over-reaction, Batman.
    Yeah, he may as well have got to cop a feel to warrant all those emotions.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the lolz I looked at how much Eurovision Final tickets are going for on Viagogo.
    First ones I found are £4130 each
    I wouldn't go if you paid me, for the record, but holy shit that's ridiculous. They really need to get a grip on this, ban resale sites which allow you to set a price above face value, and stop the bots from skipping queues and mopping up the tickets. Although if you did the first of those it would probably greatly reduce the latter.
    I have to admit, if you paid me £4130 to go to Eurovision, I'd at least give it some consideration.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I have to admit, if you paid me £4130 to go to Eurovision, I'd at least give it some consideration.
    Make it an even five, and I’ll wear an EU flag and carry a sign saying I love Graham Norton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    They all believe the world is coming to an end so this must have been a profound disappointment to learn that was only true for some of them.

Although you also have to wonder how many died as a result of refusing life saving blood transfusions

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.mediaite.com/politics/tr...-have-fun/amp/

The bit at the end where he rambles about people not loving their children. Oh for a really world class psychiatrist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.mediaite.com/politics/tr...-have-fun/amp/

The bit at the end where he rambles about people not loving their children. Oh for a really world class psychiatrist.
    This is clearly a coded message in response to one of his children saying

“Hey pop, do you reckon there’s any chance that you lost that election?”

I actually feel sorry for Don Jnr, clearly looking for approval from Daddy that he’s never going to get

Doesn’t he get arrested today? Have to say I don’t like the guy at all but this feels very politically motivated…..if I had an opponent rambling on about the deep state I probably wouldn’t make the effort to prove his point by sending round Feds to take confidential documents and making him do the perp walk for something that you’re never going to convict him in court for.
    He clearly is a crook and should be investigated but that goes for any politician or politician’s family member and although the story did look fatuous the media did go to sleep on the Hunter Biden laptop story and it’s exactly why people don’t trust mainstream media (because I do think there was concerted effort to shit can the story)