User Tag List

Page 3082 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2082258229823032307230803081308230833084309231323182 ... LastLast
Results 30,811 to 30,820 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-65058329

It’s political correctness gone made, I tells you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humza Yousef to be the next First minister of Scotland

Now I know what it feels like to have been a Tory supporter when Corbyn was elected Labour leader.

The SNP are finished

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care about the SNP. But I did see a video on YouTube some time back which opined that the SNP's grip in Scotland made it hard for Labour to win any future general elections. So...yay?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't care about the SNP. But I did see a video on YouTube some time back which opined that the SNP's grip in Scotland made it hard for Labour to win any future general elections. So...yay?
    Don’t give a fuck about Labour either. Although they are pissing off the right people by blocking Corbyn from standing

But the SNP have ruined Scotland and their stock response is to blame Westminster for their failings.

Policing, Education, Health all gone to shit

Could say the same about Transport but can’t blame them for that, Transport was shit in that country before they took over

They’ve also massively exerted political influence over the courts in a way Viktor Orban would admire.

Bunch of horrible cunts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if course everything's going so well in England, isn't it?

If i was Scottish I'd vote SNP whoever the leader was

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    And if course everything's going so well in England, isn't it?

If i was Scottish I'd vote SNP whoever the leader was
    What has England got to do with anything?

England isn’t at risk of becoming a one party authoritarian state despite the whinnying of croissant munching “liberals”.

Humza Yousef is a man who as Cabinet secretary for Justice advocated people getting arrested for what they say in their own home under hate speech laws

As useless as the Tories are, never heard even their most swivel eyed fuckheads saying anything remotely similar

Their activists have bullied STV and BBC Scotland over anything seen remotely critical of the party

Scotland would become a “progressive” (what a fucking laugh that word is) Hungary if granted independence by that spiteful mob.

Like all Nationalist parties, they are a cancer on the political landscape. And it looks like chemotherapy is just round the corner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Their activists have bullied STV and BBC Scotland over anything seen remotely critical of the party"

And the English Tory government tried to sell off Channel 4 because it was critical, and has reduced the BBC to a Tory mouthpiece

So the difference is...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    "Their activists have bullied STV and BBC Scotland over anything seen remotely critical of the party"

And the English Tory government tried to sell off Channel 4 because it was critical, and has reduced the BBC to a Tory mouthpiece

So the difference is...?

The difference is there hasn’t been an attempt to intimidate journalists (down here we’ve only had Corbyn supporters do that)

The difference is the Tories even at their worst don’t run the type of election campaign that fat sack of shit Ian Blackford ran against Charles Kennedy, encouraging his activists to harass Kennedy with nuisance phone calls and even kicking his rubbish bins over. As well as making personal attacks about Kennedy’s drinking problem.

The Tories are totally cynical and self serving and deserve to be out at the next election. There really is a lack of information from the English Media for how poisonous, toxic and divisive the SNP are….how they blame Westminster for their own failings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul O’Grady

Never liked him much tbh. As in, I never thought he was that funny.