User Tag List

Page 3114 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 211426143014306431043112311331143115311631243164 ... LastLast
Results 31,131 to 31,140 of 32041

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I think it was the payments and the drugs and the health of the victim that has concerned the family more than the legal argument.
    Ultimately we live in a society where we infantilise the young and deny them agency. Even people with clear addictive personalities you have to say no one makes you put the substance past your lips, if they wanted to do crack cocaine I doubt it was out of blocking out the shame…it was more a case of sending photographs to fuel the habbit. And whilst I cannot blame the mother for wanting the beast who has facilitated this to get there just desserts ultimately the real problem for her is that her son is a junkie.
    That doesn’t excuse this degenerate exploiting that for sexual gratification, but it is what it is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Ultimately we live in a society where we infantilise the young and deny them agency. Even people with clear addictive personalities you have to say no one makes you put the substance past your lips, if they wanted to do crack cocaine I doubt it was out of blocking out the shame…it was more a case of sending photographs to fuel the habbit. And whilst I cannot blame the mother for wanting the beast who has facilitated this to get there just desserts ultimately the real problem for her is that her son is a junkie.
    That doesn’t excuse this degenerate exploiting that for sexual gratification, but it is what it is
    Well okay, but again, not really the main issue. Leaving aside the victim, who is female as I understand it, the family informed the BBC a month ago and only after going to the newspapers has this come to light. So did we have another Saville routine being spun up at the loveable old Beeb? How many are lurking in that place, using our money for their nasty habits? Probably best to defund it so our money can't be used in this way.

I wonder when Lineker will be outed? No way does that creepy-crawly git bat straight.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well okay, but again, not really the main issue. Leaving aside the victim, who is female as I understand it, the family informed the BBC a month ago and only after going to the newspapers has this come to light. So did we have another Saville routine being spun up at the loveable old Beeb? How many are lurking in that place, using our money for their nasty habits? Probably best to defund it so our money can't be used in this way.

I wonder when Lineker will be outed? No way does that creepy-crawly git bat straight.

No the victim in question is a boy

The issue of whether a cover up has happened would also depend on whether this is a pattern of behaviour (which would seem likely, like with Schofield)

BBC like any institution is often terrified into inaction (and with these kind of allegations you have to be careful even when you suspend people) so they went to the papers and even with the papers you have to be incredibly careful with libel laws even if the person is guilty (see Jeffrey Archer). But after the whole Jimmy Saville thing the same depressing attitude of defensiveness and carpet brushing is still there….same with all institutions too worried about being seen as racist or homophobic or what have you to do anything useful…plus they don’t actually give a fuck about the victims.

Couldn’t give a fuck about Lineker’s sexuality, as long as he’s not rumping teenagers none of my business

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait a second, this isn't about me. I don't have any cluster bombs. Roll it back and focus on the people that do. The cover story for NATOs war against Russia is the ludicrous idea western governments represent good and the eastern lot are obviously evil. Same plot for the war on terror waged by terrorists. People in the west who genuinely want to stop war need to understand the enemy is here, at home. It might serve the purposes of Russia to say so, another great stick to beat the peace movement with, but that's a secondary concern compared to dealing with our own local war criminals. Make sure your own house is squared away before handing out decorating tips to others.

I'm not a libertarian, I'm an anarchist. But because people don't and won't understand what that is I use the concepts of libertarianism to help them out. The foundational principle of libertarianism is, unsurprisingly, liberty and freedom to live your life as you see fit, provided you do no harm to life or private property. So no, dropping cluster bombs on people is not something I'd do personally. Owning them though, sure, why not? Don't see what's wrong with that even though it'd be a fairly useless prize.

Also, I'm not angry. And inalienable rights would not include blowing people up. And even if I was entitled to use self defence against an aggressor I still couldn't use cluster bombs because, "98% of casualties from these bombs are inflicted on civilians after hostilities have ended", and I'd have no right to indiscriminately harm people like that.

There's nothing complicated about any of this.
    Good stuff and yes I got your point and agree, 'good guys' don't use cluster bombs

Interested in the use of "liberty and freedom to live your life as you see fit, provided you do no harm to life or private property."

Denying or refusing to tackle climate change does exactly that, so when your hero Trump does it as president, it causes inaction which ultimately will and has already harmed life and private property through a) extreme climate events and b) the steady long term effects

Also at a more immediate level, you'vd made threats to me and others on here of doing violence to them, how does that work...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Good stuff and yes I got your point and agree, 'good guys' don't use cluster bombs

Interested in the use of "liberty and freedom to live your life as you see fit, provided you do no harm to life or private property."

Denying or refusing to tackle climate change does exactly that, so when your hero Trump does it as president, it causes inaction which ultimately will and has already harmed life and private property through a) extreme climate events and b) the steady long term effects

Also at a more immediate level, you'vd made threats to me and others on here of doing violence to them, how does that work...?
    Trump is not my hero. The climate scam is operated by self-interested individuals who are prepared to harm most of the population of the planet, it's not operated by me. Anyone who believes the climate scam is a real threat has failed to examine the evidence in an impartial manner. Even if the scam is accepted as real, the solutions proposed by the self-interested parties who perpetuate the scam are quite clearly crimes against humanity. Their argument is ludicrous. They are harming people to save them.

Can't recall precisely what threats you are talking about, was it the time you mentioned a member of my family, or was that somebody else? Libertarians are not pacifists, that's a common misunderstanding. You come up and scream in my face or threaten a member of my family and I'll wipe you out, like any self-respecting man would. I'm certain I didn't allegedly threaten you for no reason. If such threats occurred then you will have been the one initiating conflict, not me.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In other news a man won the 2023 Miss Netherlands beauty contest.

https://www.timesnownews.com/enterta...icle-101616888

Prettiest girl in Holland is a dude
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post

We mustn't judge

Dutch birds were just having a bad year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post

This sort of shit is designed to make people angry and to divide people. Just ignore it. The backlash is quietly gaining momentum. We won't have to put up with it for much longer.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sort of shit is designed to make people angry and to divide people. Just ignore it. The backlash is quietly gaining momentum. We won't have to put up with it for much longer.
    I’m inclined to agree, I never gave a fuck about these beauty pageants when actual women were winning them

And either way it’s actually still less objectionable than child beauty pageants. Utter noncery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump is not my hero. The climate scam is operated by self-interested individuals who are prepared to harm most of the population of the planet, it's not operated by me. Anyone who believes the climate scam is a real threat has failed to examine the evidence in an impartial manner. Even if the scam is accepted as real, the solutions proposed by the self-interested parties who perpetuate the scam are quite clearly crimes against humanity. Their argument is ludicrous. They are harming people to save them.

Can't recall precisely what threats you are talking about, was it the time you mentioned a member of my family, or was that somebody else? Libertarians are not pacifists, that's a common misunderstanding. You come up and scream in my face or threaten a member of my family and I'll wipe you out, like any self-respecting man would. I'm certain I didn't allegedly threaten you for no reason. If such threats occurred then you will have been the one initiating conflict, not me.
    BS, I would never say anything about anyone's family, it was about something to.do with the nonsense you post and you didn't like it so you threatened violence

And if libertarians aren't pacifists, how does that equate with your claim about libertarians being against harming people or their property?

Gosh how easy it is to expose your complete jypocrisy