User Tag List

Page 3129 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 212926293029307931193127312831293130313131393179 ... LastLast
Results 31,281 to 31,290 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-66180606

The last time we had a case like that for anyone old enough was Beverley Allitt. She was also using insulin on babies, but then when the babies went into cardiac arrest she was always first on scene to “save” them, they reckon it was a kind of Munchausens by proxy.

With this individual, she seemed to be obsessed with the grieving parents of the infants she’d murdered. Would send them deepest sympathy cards and would try to locate them on Facebook. Considering the Allit case, the hospital were remarkably slow in doing anything about their suspicions. So there’s bound to be an enquiry into the Trust itself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was reading about this earlier. All bloody awful.
    She is clearly not well.
    And it sounds like the NHS Trust were lamentably slow at joining the dots even when the data was so abnormal and she was on shift every single time.
    I guess the only defence for them is that these cases are so rare. It’s not natural to suspect a nurse or doctor because causing harm to their patients is the exact opposite of what they’re supposed to be doing. But there were enough red flags in this case, clearly she should have been stopped sooner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UK's most racist politician at it again

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Londoners.html

Though tbf to Sadick Khant he's not wrong. In 1991 London was 76% White British in 2021 it was just 37%. His Emir is growing.

Data out this week showed the birth rate for the UK was the lowest for 20 years at 600,000 with 1/3 of that being to foreign mothers. Net migration was 600,000. Can you really say the great replacement is not a thing?

That's not even accounting for the small boat invaders. See how fundamentally the Vikings changed the country in 20-30 years. I wonder what it will look like 30 in 2050?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more that narrow-minded ignorant racist Little Englanders are in the minority the happier i'll be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    The more that narrow-minded ignorant racist Little Englanders are in the minority the happier i'll be
    Get the fuck out if you don't like it. Tell me why the English aren't entitled to their own country just like every other nationality is. It's time the England haters were made to pony up.

And, btw, this is probably the most tolerant nation on the planet, closely followed by the other western nations. If you want to see true racism look east and downward to that machete wielding continent.

So sick of listening to shitty little bitches who are so busy putting the place down they can't find the time to just say thank you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Tell me why the English aren't entitled to their own country
    Then…
    And, btw, this is probably the most tolerant nation on the planet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letby given a whole life sentence, fairly inevitably.

EDIT: One of those cases which does give me pause about the death sentence. I am generally against but with cases like this it does feel there’s a good argument for it. My main reason for being against is miscarriages of justice, of which there are plenty of examples

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Letby given a whole life sentence, fairly inevitably.

EDIT: One of those cases which does give me pause about the death sentence. I am generally against but with cases like this it does feel there’s a good argument for it. My main reason for being against is miscarriages of justice, of which there are plenty of examples
    It's wrong on principle, no exceptions - as soon as it was introduced it would widen out and we'd back in the land of irreservable miscarraiges of justice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    It's wrong on principle, no exceptions - as soon as it was introduced it would widen out and we'd back in the land of irreservable miscarraiges of justice
    Overall I agree. There are just occasional cases though, and this is one, which make me briefly waver from that position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Get the fuck out if you don't like it. Tell me why the English aren't entitled to their own country just like every other nationality is. It's time the England haters were made to pony up.

And, btw, this is probably the most tolerant nation on the planet, closely followed by the other western nations. If you want to see true racism look east and downward to that machete wielding continent.

So sick of listening to shitty little bitches who are so busy putting the place down they can't find the time to just say thank you.

Aren’t you essentially putting down the place by inferring that the prevalence of people with different skin colour and religion is destroying the social fabric of this country.

I genuinely don’t know where you come down on this subject, but ultimately yes I understand the fear of cultural dilution but it is less caused by people of different skin colour than it is the one way street approach of respect for diversity. Cultures change over time, we no longer tie people to stones and stab them through the heart in sacrifice to our different gods…we have adopted the monotheistic religion of Christianity from the Middle East.

The language has changed down the centuries to incorporate Saxon and Latin.

But I suspect the culture you’re worried about losing is the Protestant Christian one that is less than 500 years old. Of course we have a right to have an English culture, and I’m equally dismissive of those who consider that to be English is to be small minded, parochial and have a hatred of others.

But cultures over any period of time are ephemeral, I don’t think we are in danger of becoming more Islamic in culture, but we absolutely need to push back against moronic Islamism. If people take offence at images of the prophet that appear in comedy or even school text books that’s their problem. It should not be allowed for people to live here without learning the language or having contempt for our westernised way of life. If they chose to leave Pakistan for example to come here, If they want to live here they are their descendants need to think of themselves as British first and Pakistani second.

Because in my view a society that regards women as chattel the way they are in Pakistan is inferior (I should note im using Pakistan as a paradigm case)

But mass migration is not just part of Britain, it’s part of the worlds history. Homo Sapiens are naturally itinerant, and whilst we need the sense of identity that is bestowed upon us through nationhood, what that nation is…is rarely left unaltered over time