User Tag List

Page 3135 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 213526353035308531253133313431353136313731453185 ... LastLast
Results 31,341 to 31,350 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because that would mean having to challenge the absolutism of his beliefs. I wouldn’t mind, we all know that governments rarely govern in the best or most effective way because the incentives aren’t right….there is evidence of corruption and conspiracy, cronyism, nepotism and pay offs. And I do think there’s an argument to be made that we let it go too often and allow systemic dysfunction because it feels too much effort to clean it up.

I largely ignore him because of his through the looking glass tendency of black is white and white is black because it negates any of the nuance he accuses us of lacking.

In regards to the story above about tagging migrants, it’s another example of pointless gesture politics because there isn’t the money to tag every single individual who comes here. Not to mention that the boats are a small percentage of our overall migration and the majority in the last year have been Hong Kong Chinese, Ukranians and international students.

I do think the boats are far from sub optimal, but either way whatever decision we take is going to cost us money and yes that may seem unfair, but ultimately a government should level with people about it. There’s no cheap solution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It’s genuinely bizarre.
    During the pandemic Diet NQ was all “ThE lOcKdOwNs WiLl NeVeR eNd”.
    I literally quoted the posts where he said that recently.
    And then when they ended - because of course they did, they were always going to - he’s just on to the next thing. Not a flicker of reflection, introspection or consideration that he might have been wrong. Bonkers.
    Funny I should see this today as the Pakistani's ULEZ policy comes into effect.

Get ready for pay-per-mile.

Get ready for 15 minute cities.

Get ready for climate lockdowns.

Get ready for CBDC, too much carbon use this month no more money for travel for you.

Covid lockdowns were the precursor, seeing what they could get away with and conditioning you to stay home when told.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post

Get ready for CBDC, too much carbon use this month no more money for travel for you.

Covid lockdowns were the precursor, seeing what they could get away with and conditioning you to stay home when told.
    The Pakistani? Are you NQ’s sock puppet account?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    15 minute cities already exist you fruitcake.

It just means having everything you need within a 15 minute walk of where you live. If you have that, you already live in one.

It's a benign urban planning term that got co-opted by the far right climate change denying crowd to sound as scary as possible.

As for your other predictions, go on. Give us a timeline for when they'll be introduced, and commit to admitting you were wrong if they don't happen within that timeline. I'll give you a year's leeway, even.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    The Pakistani? Are you NQ’s sock puppet account?
    He's a very poor NQ tribute act.
    NQ does at least have some wit and intelligence.

PS: You're on thin ice, having called the Brighton manager a "wop"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny I should see this today as <racism and hysterical bullshit redacted>.
    Well. You did previously say

Ireland reimposing restrictions despite 93% vaccination, still think this is going to end?
    And then it ended.

So you're not exactly Mystic Meg. Well, you are of course because she was a fraud too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People like you just don't know when you're winning do you?

don't worry, Sunak doesn't give a toss about the environment and Starmer's planning to build on the green belt so have no fear, our national government will continue to trash the country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    He's a very poor NQ tribute act.
    NQ does at least have some wit and intelligence.

PS: You're on thin ice, having called the Brighton manager a "wop"

I don’t really see the objection to race based names I mean who really cares….it’s the sentiment behind it rather than the word that is surely the problem. For sure I get that you shouldn’t call someone a p*ki because of the historical context that goes with it. However for me it’s just a quick way of identifying someone…and proper racism is where you consider someone inferior to yourself based on their race. And I’d never do that…there’s far better criteria on which to justify the belief that someone is inferior rather than something arbitrary like skin colour or racial background.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there’s far better criteria on which to justify the belief that someone is inferior rather than something arbitrary like skin colour or racial background.
    Like whether they still support Arteta or not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t really see the objection to race based names I mean who really cares….it’s the sentiment behind it rather than the word that is surely the problem. For sure I get that you shouldn’t call someone a p*ki because of the historical context that goes with it. However for me it’s just a quick way of identifying someone…and proper racism is where you consider someone inferior to yourself based on their race. And I’d never do that…there’s far better criteria on which to justify the belief that someone is inferior rather than something arbitrary like skin colour or racial background.
    Nice try but you'd said he was the Brighton manager so the racist term was entirely superflous